Epilogue

*******
"Tempest can you look over here? At he motherfucking camera?!" Julian yells, "I don't appreciate you staring at my girlfriend,"

Olivia laughs against me, as her boyfriend lets out a frustrated sigh. He snaps a few pictures and approaches us to show how they came out.

"Wow, I can't believe it," Olivia says, "You really graduated huh,"

I move the flowers in my arms from one hand to another. "Four years studying to become a technology enthusiast" I laugh.

"I thought you would be a business woman?" Julian asks.

I shake my head, "It was a bit overrated so I minored in it instead,"

He takes my cap and puts it on his head as we walk towards the car. They were able to fly out for my graduation, and I couldn't be happier to have them here. Olivia still has two more years of Law school to go, and I hope to return by that time.

However, I've already acquired job offers before I even graduated, so I can make a decent living here.

The past four years were enlightening as i adjusted to the new environment and lived by myself. Olivia visited in the summers, and we would travel or stay in Canada together. She made sure we didn't lose touch with each other, reminding of how much we need each other.

I haven't heard from the Moore Mansion, and no one has called. From what I can assume, my grandfather is still alive.

I haven't heard from Malachi, but I assume he is well, because Liv would have told me otherwise. The last time she spoke of him, he went to finish his education and then traveled with Cole. I guess we both moved on to better things with a Kinsman sibling by our sides.

Life couldn't be any better.
I am not the same girl I used to be. I feel a sense of redemption and revival.
Mostly thanks to Carlos, who convinced me to get therapy and get my mind healed of the trauma. He has been a wonderful companion and checks in on me every once in a while. Though he promised to come to my graduation, he has family matters to attend, and I don't blame him.

Everything seems well.
I hope my mom is proud at all I have achieved. I hope she is proud of the decisions I made, and things I accomplished in her name.

however, with every telephone ring... I am reminded that this is only a chapter in my life. One phone call determines it all.

My story is not over yet.