Chapter 18. Fun times

(Y/n) grinned at Illumi, 

"Sure, but which one?" She question, while scrolling threw the options. She stopped when she heard her phone ringing. She picked it up and answered.

"Hello?" She asked.

"(Y/n) were are you?" A familiar voice spoke.

"I'm with my friends, Hisoka" She said to him, while throwing a pillow at Milluki.

"What friends?" He sounded a bit mad.

"Just some new friends" She said calmly knowing she wasn't doing nothing wrong.

"Did they do anything to you!?" He yelled.

She sat still, realizing what he was doing. Milluki saw and looked confused, he put his hand on her back and patted it.

She sighed, and thought of something to say.

"No they didn't do anything if that's what you're Impaling. Or do you somehow think I can't handle it myself?" She spoke.

"No, no, no it's not like that! I'm just worried that's all!" He quickly said.

"Well then word it better!" She yelled, then hung up the call.

God why would he think that? (Y/n) thought, she guessed she shouldn't be mad, because she would mad if he was with another girl.

 (Y/n) groaned and rubbed her faced with her hands and just sat on the bed. She laid on her back and closed her eyes. She cleared her mind as best as she could.

"Are you okay (Y/n)?" Milluki asked with a bit of a worried look on his face.

"Yeah" She told him and sat back up.

"(Y/N) I have a question" Illumi asked.

"Yes?" She answered.

"How come you're so short?"

She stared at him for a moment.

"I guess it isn't personal, my mom left my dad when she was pregnant with me at 2 months, she found a place to live with a bunch of nice looking girls. They welcome her and took care of her, but when I was born they started to be come mean and rude. They basically act like we didn't existed, they didn't let us leave either, they didn't even feed us.  That's when my mom got sick and word got sent to my dad and brothers. Since I didn't get a lot food I was very malnourished. Which stopped my growth" (Y/n) paused and took a shaky breath.

When (Y/n) thought about those girls she gets angry, and she usually deal with her anger by yelling and punching things but she couldn't right now.

"When my dad got word he rushed to our location, my mom was dead when he arrived with the head girl pulled the plug right in front of me, I watched her slowly die her last sentence was  

'Honey, I want you to get kill them...for me, I love you my precious butterfly....' 

(Y/n) felt the familiar stinging pain in her eyes. The tears slowly went to her mouth and down her chin. 

She looked at Illumi and saw his eyes slightly soften. He slowly moved closer to her and wrapped his arms around her and gave her a short hug.

"I'm sorry (Y/N)" He whispered.

"What's the locations name and what year was it" She heard a voice come from behind her.

She looked over and saw Milluki sitting at his computer desk.

"Safety place for women, 
in 1984" She replied.

Milluki started to type really fast, clicking on random sites and other stuff. 

"I found the place. Let's get your revenge" Milluki said while grinning.