Chapter 19. The new adventure

(A months pass when Milluki was trying to find the location on the place some of the information here aren't cannon to the anime)

  Milluki found the location of the 'The Safety place for women' in Greed island.

"Hey Milluki isn't Greed Island a video game? or something" (Y/n) asked while standing behind him.

"Yeah it's a video game but a rare one, and the only way to leave the game if we collect all the cards for a binder or one of the owners of the game allow us to leave if we do something for them or they just let us" While he explained she just stared the his computer screen.

"How are we going to get the game then?" She question.

"There's a auction going on at Wiki Targeted (Entertainment), it's filled with Mafia people. So we have to either blend in, or stay low" He told her and Illumi, which he was standing next to her.

"How would we get the money to bet against other people?" She kept asking questions so they were prepared.

Milluki thought for a moment and grinned.

"I know just the way" He grabbed his phone and dialed a number and wanted for the person to answer. After a few moments the person picked up.

"Father I have a deal for you" Milluki said, while standing up and heading to his closet.

The voice on the other side was muffled, but Milluki seemed annoyed at how long he was talking for.

"Yes, yes Father, but either way if I kill 15 people will you give me 15 billion Jenny.......Well wouldn't 1 billion Jenny be worth for one wealthy life?" Milluki said.

More minutes went by, and he finally hung up the phone.

"I will be back in a few days, this will be the first time I left the house in 10 years" Milluki says while heading to the door.

(Y/n) hada shocked look hearing that someone has the metal ability to stay indoors for that long. She watched as Milluki took his leave and she stood with Illumi.

"Should I leave and come back in a few days Illumi?" She asked while staring up at him.

"If you please, my life wouldn't change so much anyways" Illumi stated with the no emotions he has.

She nodded and went back into the room to gather her things, she bid Illumi a good bye and headed towards the doors. She did what she did before and open most of the heavy doors and made her way into town. As she walked along the streets, looking at the shops around. (Y/n) try to look for a food shop so she can eat, because she don't feel like traveling back to her house with her family, for just a few days.

Before she found any food shops she saw a small hotel, she walked inside there was young lady at the front desk her hair was red and in a pixie cut, she was wearing a white button but with small blue stripes, (Like a dad shirt), black jeans, black sneakers and a basic black belt. Her eyes were a light blue and has small freckles on her face.

"Heyyy, welcome to Daisy hotel will you be staying here or just meeting someone?" She asked while leaning on the counter.

"I would like to stay here for a few days" (Y/n) asked.

'She's kind of cute..' She thought to herself.

"Well you're in luck we have many free rooms here today. Plus we don't have many cute girls coming through here, visiting your partner or something?" She asked while taking out a medium size book and started flipping through some pages.

"Oh no, my friend is going somewhere so I didn't want to stay in their house for very long, plus I'm single at the moment" She told her while walking closer to the counter.

"Well if you're thinking of asking me out, hate to break it to ya but I'm aromatic" She laughed while holding her pen.

"Well then there goes my chance, but I am interested in someone else, we can be friends though?" She asked. "Oh and my name is (Y/N) (L/n)"

She wrote down (Y/n) name.

"Being friends is a great idea" after she wrote (Y/n)s name down she brought out another piece of paper she dotted some numbers and handed it to be.

"Here's my number and room number stop by, oh and my name is Rachel Mitchell. Also the room costs 1,645.28 jenny (Also yen)" She spoke.

(Y/n)handed her the money and walked off to the room.