Chapter 15. Phone calls

As (Y/n) phone was ringing she hurried outside and push the accept button.

"Hello?" She said.

"Yeah (Y/n)! It's me Pariston the first seat on the Zodiacs!" He said.

"Yes, yes I can sadly know your voice from anywhere" She said clearly annoyed. 

"Aww I'm glad, anyways as you know you're the 13th Zodiac the cat,

(Adding in the cat sign)

I wanted to get everyone together for a get together" He said, and she can tell he was smiling.

"I rather not be around you if it's not important Pariston" (y/n) said and hung up on him.

"(Y/n)" A gruffy voice said from behind her.

"Eh?" She said and turned around.

"Oh hi Ging what a lovely surprise" She said to him.

"So Gon passed the exam, would you mind telling me what he's doing now?" He asked while sticking his hands in his pockets and stopped making eye contact with her.

'He always done this, he does care about his only son, from time to time he'll somehow find me and ask to use my powers to locate Gon, but he knows that I get kind of weak, so get buys be my favorite tea' She thought while smiling a bit.

"Of course" She told him. She took a deep breath and closed her eyes.

"Gon is at the Zoldyck mansion trying to save his friend Killua from his family. He's training with Leorio and Kurapika to open the doors." She spoke.

"Okay good to know, tomorrow I'll come back and we can go get tea" Ging said while patting her shoudler.
Ging turned around and walked back to wear he came from.

(Y/n) walked back towards the house, and open the door. The guys seems to be talking about her. She walked into the living room and sat back down on the couch.

"So who called you?" Denki asked.

"Pariston" She said sighing.

"Isn't he the first seat of the Zodiacs?" Hisoka asked.

"Yeah" She spoke and her pone rang again.

She clicked her tongue against the roof of her mouth. And pressed the accept button.

"Hello?" She asked.

"Is this Ms. (L/N)?" The voice spoke.

"Yes it is, who is this?" She asked while crossing her right leg over her left.

"I'm Gotoh, Master Killuas butler" He said.

"Oh okay, how may I help you today?" She said nicely.

"Master Kikyo, Master Silva and Master Zeno, request for you to come to the mansion and for them." He said almost sounding shocked. And explained more of the request.

"They want me to sing for them? That sounds buzzard" She said very Shocked.

"Would you please come to the mansion?" He said again.

"Sure, I have nothing else to do, what do they want me to sing?" She asked.

"It's Master Kikyo and Master Slivas anniversary, so Master Sliva would like you to sing 'Savage Love' with is an odd request" He said while sighing. 

"Oh okay, when?" (Y/n) asked.

"Tomorrow at 3 pm" He said.

"Okay I'll be there, should I open the doors to get in?" She asked.

"If you're able to then yes" Gotoh said and then hang up.

"Odd" (Y/n) sighed.

"Who was that?" Her dad asked.

"Gotoh, my friend Killuas family butler, they want me to go to their mansion to sing for them" She said while putting her phone away.

"Oh" Her Dad said.

"Well I'm tried, I'm going to bed" She said while getting up from the couch and walking over to her room.