Chapter 3. Cards

(Y/n) walked in with the three boys. Out of no where a small green thing popped up in front of them.

"I'm Mr. Beans here are your tags" Mr. Beans told them. Then handed her a tag that read '406'.

"Whatever" (Y/n) thought.

"I'm going to walk around for a bit boys" She say while looking up at them.

"Okay (Y/N) be safe!" Gon called out while the other two nodded in agreement.

She sat down and started to play with her cards, until this chubby man came up to her.

"Hi little lady I'm Topa. Lets be friends alright" He then gave me a closed eyed smile. 

She stayed silent and just looked at him not caring whatsoever. He then pulled out a can from his bag and handed it to her.  "To our new friendship" He said.

She opened the can and took a small drink of it. 

"A poison...mmm my second favorite kind" She said in a sarcastic tone.

Topa looked at her in shocked. She then took out a venomous poison which is meant to kill whoever tastes it. (Y/n) than stood up. She dangled the bottle in front of his face teasingly. He had a scared look plaster on his face.

"Time for the cute act, god my voice is going to hate me. But it's funny" She thought, making a 180 in personality.

She stomped on his foot with her heel. He yelped really loud, causing some people to look.

"Sorry mister, but you should've put this venomous poison in my drink instead. Or at least ask what kind I liked" She said in baby kind of voice. She opened the bottle it unleashed a gas, if that is the word, that smelled of death. So like rotting bodies.

More people looked their way and had a questioning look on their faces. Probably thinking she was going to make him drink it. Instead (Y/n) down the bottle in one gulp, smashing the bottle against the wall behind her. She had a unhinged look on her face as she started to slowly walk towards him. (Y/n) disappeared, and popped up behind him holding the bottle to his neck.

"Don't pull the stunt very around me you sad thing for a human." She then round house kicked him in the back making him crash into the wall. She chuckled little making some of the weaker players nervous. She turned to face everyone.

"The show is over folks" (Y/n) spoke, back to her normal voice.

After a hour or so this guy screamed and turn into flowers. By the looks of it the clown guy did it. She didn't hear what he said though. (Y/n) started making her way to the clown guy, moving people out of her path.

"Mister clown! Wanna play cards with me" (Y/n) asked.

The guy turned around.

"My my~ what do we have here~" He questioned.

"I'm (Y/N)" She told him.

"I'm Hisoka~ and I don't want to make you cry when you lose to cards dear" He smirked.

(Y/n) stood stiff, a lot of people was watching again. She returned  the smile.

"Shut it you stupid clown I never lose or are you so scared to go against me" She taunted.

He looked shocked for a moment. "Hmmm" He hummed slowly.

She turned around to walkedoff until she heard the swoosh of a few cards coming at her. She jumped up, grabbed the cards, and looked backed.

"Easy" She spoke with her overly growing ego.

She threw the cards at the ground for them to disappear. A few seconds later blood was draw from Hisokas cheek. Now he was actually shocked but looked pleased.  

"What~ never been hurt before?" She taunted once more, mocking his voice.

"You're easy to read Hisoka" She said with a stupid look. The tunnel open and showed a man with no mouth.

"Lets us begins the hunter exams" The no mouth guy said.