Chapter 21. Finding the game pt2.

(Y/n) was sitting on the train that will take her to her  home town. To be fair even when she goes to the town she tried to avoid the people there, the people that claimed to love her and wanted to be best friends but they had hidden intentions. Which is insane since they were all just kids, but in this world, and the place they grew up in force them to see reality and grow up.

    If she say this out loud to hrrself it may sound like she had a great life. But she is just like the wanna be people, or just spoiled and she's taking it for granted.

Basically only having rage and happy emotions. She almost almost felt sad and angry. She really wanted to have to stop those emotions and have them a healthy amount with the other ones, but not with a background like hers.

She was bullied for almost everything, her moon and star under her eyes, her hair, her clothes, her height and how she talked.

Surprisingly she felt tears fall slowly down her face. She didn't move to wipe them she just let them fall.

Her thought process stopped, when the train slowed down. She looked up to see where she was at, but she was no where near her town yet. She pulled out a map and train to see how long it would be for.

'One hour and 30 minutes' she thought to herself.

(Y/n) felt like she's was going to be there for ever. She would just run but that's so boring. She didn't really bring anything for herto do. She could text Gon to see what he's doing. She brought out phone quickly texted Gon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                                                 (Y/n):

  Gon! It's me (Y/n). Don't ask why I have your contact information I just do. I'm going back to my home town to get something from my dad 

Gon: Hi (Y/n)! I hope you get to your dads safe. Oh and Killua and me are going to an underground auction to get the game for Greed Island! I already got the items for it!                       

                                              (Y/n):
                                              You're going to Greed Island? So am I maybe I can meet you there. My dad has the ring so I'm going to get it and get out of there before my brothers stop me.

Gon: I'll see you in the game then! I'll meet you at the starting point with Killua!!!

                                              (Y/n):
                                                       Okay then Gon I'll see you later byyeeeeee

------------------------------------‐------------------------------

The train was still moving and she was looking at the stops to see how many she'll have to wait until she got off. Just about 5 more which will take about 3 hours or so, 3 hours for any detours or break downs. (Y/n) waited on her seat and just watched out the window to make up plans or stories in her head to entertain herself.

Hours passes when the train stopped moving she quickly got up and sped walk to the door and got out. But her stomach started to twist on the inside, so she ran to the nearest bathroom and threw open the stall. She hunched over the toilet not caring if its dirty or not and just started to puke. She had no idea why she was throwing up but it hurts and its taking too long.
"Why...... huff... is this happening now!?" She questioned out loud while still puking her guts out.

10 minutes go by and she sat on the floor, still in the stall while rubbing her head.

"Heres the facts then, I'm not pregnant because I haven't done the 'devils tango', I wasn't sick yesterday or earlier today, I haven't eaten or drank anything bad today. So it's probably that motion sickness I get rarely." She spoke out loud.

Which is weird because she usually very nervous when she gets motion sickness like when you go to tell your mom you did something bad or going to tell your dad that you got a boyfriend. But she didn't know what she would be nervous about. Her mum is dead and she doesn't have a boyfriend..... so what is it?