Chapter 22. Home

When (Y/n) got cleaned up she started to walk to the house, until she heard someone walking behind her.
'Oh don't tell me it's him' She groaned in her head. Her stomach was still in a twisted and she was mostly light headed.

(Y/n) felt a hand on her shoulder and she quickly turned around. She glared at the person behind her and it was a boy her age, he has short brown hair and blue eyes. And even wearing a dark blue button up white jeans.

"Hello! Are you new here? I can show you around" The boy said while grabbing her hand.

She ripped my hand away and kept her hand to her stomach.
"No I'm not new to this town, I used to live here and it's none of your business" (Y/n) spoke and started to walk away.
"Wait but you look so familiar, can I know your name?" The dude questioned. Shw stopped and turned to stare at him.
She looked him up and down and just froze.

"You....I remember you now" She said.
"You do?" He asked, looking puzzled.

She stomped up to him and rise her hand then slapped him right in the cheek.
"You're the idiot dude and who bullied me when we were kids, Because of how I looked!" She shouted.
The boy looked over her face and his eyes widen.

"(Y/n)?.....that's you" He stuttered and looked her up and down. Over and over.
"No way...." He whispered.

Her eye started to twitched while she stared at him. She could barely move and her stomach started to really hurt.

'I get it now.... this is why I was nervous about the people who bullied me. Nervous on how powerless I always felt.' She thought.
"Hey! Your eyes are starting to turned red, are you okay? Wait are you crying!?" The boy started to freak out.
"Why do you care anyway? Just leave me alone" She said and walked away.

Her actual emotions are starting to show and not in the way she hoped but it's something.

'She never showed me that kind of emotion on the spot. She never looked flustered or something like that. I wished she showed me any genuine emotions. I wished she would see me how I see her.' Someone thought.'

(Y/n) rushed home and slammed the door open.
"I'm.....back!" She huffed while out of breath.
"Hey sweetie!" Dad said while running up to her.
"Hey dad, what's up?" She asked.

She gave him a hug and went to sit on the couch. She then heard fighting coming up stairs.
"Must be Shoto and Katsuki again" Dad laughed.
Then Denki running down the stairs. He stopped when he saw her.
"(Y/n)! You're here!!!" Denki yelled.

He hugged her and smiled.
"My little sister is here I missed you! Wait is that weird clown here? Hisoki hisiki?" Denki said while mocking him.

"Hisoka Denki"  She said annoyed.
"Riiggghhhtttt" Denki said while doing a kissy face.

"Hey! What's with the kissy face?" She questioned.
"I know you lovvveee himmm" Denki tensed while continuing the kissy face and noises.

She gasped
"I do not!" She shrieked. She grabbed a pillow and threw it at him. And punched him on the arm while he kept on teasing her.

Shoto and Katsuki came running down the stairs while looking at us.
"Hisoka ans (Y/n) sitting in a tree, k i s s i n g, first comes love, OW then comes marriage ouch! Hey stop hitting me!!!!" Denki yelled.

Shoto chuckled and Katsuki charged at Kaminari.
"How dare you suggest that (Y/n) loves a stupid guy!" Katsuki started to punch Kaminari.

"Hey Owwwww! I'm sorry! Have mercy!" Denki whined. Shoto dragged Katsuki away from Denmi and trapped him in ice. (Y/n) helped Denki up and started to patch him up a bit with bandages that Dad gave her.

"You don't really like that Clown do you?" Shoto asked.

(Y/n) thought about it, his pink hair, his weird but cute outfits, his handsome face, his cat eyes and the tear drop and star under his eyes. His cards.
"(Y/n) are you okay?" Shoto asked.
She looked up at him confused.
"Your face is pink"

"Oh my God you DO like him!" Denki said while hugging her.

"Is it true!?" Katsuki yelled.

"Yes I suppose so" She said while playing with the bottom of her shirt.
Katsuki went pale and just fell over.