Chapter 12. Finale Phase

Gon and Hanzo are fighting first. The Finale Phase was a tournament with each of the participants. After being selected by the judges as being the most exceptional applicants. Gon got knocked out and was in the hospital room. Hisoka went against Kurapika, Kurapika won. 

Killua went against Gittarackur, went turned out to be his brother. (Y/n) fell asleep at this point until it was her turn. When she got woken up, she saw on the board that she had to fight Killua.

'Oh no' She sighed.

"No hard feelings?" She question while slipping off her jacket. 

"Yeah" Killua softly not making eye contact.

She fixed her hair while dodging killuas attacks. We weren't allowed to use nen or weapon's, so she was just dodging. She moved towards him and whispered,

"Your brother is watching" He froze.

"He might take notes" He kicked his side.

"I started making deals with Hisoka" She punch his left shoulder.

"I know about Gons dad" she kicked the back of his legs.

"And I know so many secrets" (y/n) shouted the last part, while throwing killua onto his stomach while she sat on his back, and pinning him down.

"If you don't admit defeat, I'll tell your fighting techniques to your brother" She said while smiling.

"Fine" He shouted.

"That's what I thought" She said.

"Oh Killua I wasn't going to tell him but thanks for the win" I told him, helping him up.

"(Y/N) wins the last match!" Hisoka clapped.