Chapter 10. meeting up

(Y/n) was running through the forest, she was trying not to bring attention to herself in case her seeker was nearby. While running she smelled a strong scent of bubble gum.

'Hisoka!' She mentally yelled and stopped running to find out where it was coming from.

She quickly went behind a tree and looked around. She saw a flash of red hair. She looked around and drove into a nearby bush. There he stood.

'I have found the clown' She grinned and planned her surprise attack.

She slowly moved towards him.

'3'

'2'

'1'

She mentally counted to hrrself.

She jumped on his back, knocking him down.

Hisoka landed face first into the ground.

"Hmpf-!" He puffed.

(Y/n) straddled his back.

"I found you" She said.

She placed her hands on her hips. But soon found herself on the ground in a sitting position and there was a fuzzy thing on her stomach. She looked down to see that her hand was in Hisoka hair, while he was laying between her legs, his elbows were placed on both sides of her hips. While his hands were placed under his chin.

"I believed I have won" He said while smiling.

She pulled her hand away and looked at it,, "Your hair is dry and is that blood?" She questioned while wiping her hand on the ground.

Hisoka got up and lifted (Y/n) along with him.

"Hisoka what are you doing?" She asked, trying to get back to the ground.

"Just holding you~" He said.

"Get your hands off me" She told him, trying to reach for her cards.

"No can do" Hisoka told her.

"Okay then let's make a deal" She said, she would use her nen but the circle magic from before wore her down.

That sparked Hisokas interested.

"Oh~?" He hummed.

"If you put me down you can touch my hair or something"

"Deal" He said and let go of her. (Y/n) hitting the ground with a thump.

"Good thing you found me now before earlier" Hisoka mumbled.

"What happen earlier?" She questioned.

"Gon tried to fight me, but I gave him my tag, and told him when he lands a hit on me, I'll take the tag back" Hisoka said and sat down and touched her hair.

"You get 3 more minutes until you have to get your hands off" She warned feeling little tugs on her hair.

"10 minutes" Hisoka tested.

"4"

"7'

"4.5"

"5" Hisoka finally said.

"Fine" She agreed.

Hisoka felt tired so he fell asleep.
And slumped onto her shoulder.

5 minutes have passed, and (Y/n) felt him get heaver then he normally is.

"Hisoka" She said.

No answer.

"Hisoka?" She tried again.

No answer again.

Fine then, she'll do it the hard way.

"Hisoka! Hisoka! Wake up! Come on get the hell up already! Hisoka!" She Yelled loudly while shaking him off her.

Hisoka opened his eyes and sat straight up, rubbing his head.

She stood up, and climb in a nearby tree. She sat on a branch and fell asleep.

Hisoka watched her climbed up and sat at the base of the tree and leaned against it keeping watch.