Chapter 14. Meeting the family

It's been months, since (Y/N) left her family, they guessed it was their fault. They tried to make her as cleaner and to care for us, she must of went through a lot when their mom died by those women. 

Denki sat up from his bed and walk towards the living room, his dad, Shoto and Katsuki were at the table happily talking about something.

"What's going on?" Denki asked.

"Your sister is coming home with a hunter license and with a," He said, then a look of shock masked his face "....a boy?".

"A boy!?" Katsuki yelled, standing up pushing his chair to the ground.

Shoto looked confused.

"Wow, who would've thought she would find love~" Denki said while placing the back of his hand his forehead and pretended to faint.

"I'll blow him up!"Katsuki said clenching his fists. 

A knock came from the door.

(Y/n) knocked on the door, she then heard running from inside. Her dad swung the door open.

"(Y/N)!" Her dad yelled happily.

"Hi dad" She said while nudging Hisokas arm.

"Hello Mr. (L/n)" Hisoka said smiling and holding out his hand.

Dad glared at him.

"(Y/N)! WHY is there a boy with you!?" Bakugo yelled while blasting his nen explosions. 

Hisoka stepped behind (Y/n) and placed his hand on her shoulder.

Denki walked over calmly and held out his hand.

"Denki (L/N)" He said a bit to nice.

Hisoka smiled, and grabbed his hand.

ZAP

Denki let out loud sparks burning Hisokas hand.

"Ow" Hisoka said.

Hisoka glared but smiled at them.

"Oh my dear (Y/n) can you fix my burn mark?" Hisoka asked.

(Y/n) widen her eyes but like reading his mind she grabbed his hand.

"Of course I will" She said and kissed his hand.

Denki was fake gagging in the house, Katsuki went to tackle Hisoka but shoto grabbed him and held him back.

(Y/n) laughed and let go of Hisoka hand.

"Calm down before I jab my cards in your legs.

The three brothers calm down their actions while Hisoka slung his arms over her shoulders an placed his chin his shoulder.

"Hisoka you can go to my room and wait, it's upstairs and down the hall on the right, I need to have a chat with them" She said while pushing him off her.

He nodded and walked towards the stairs.

"Now, have you thought about why I left?" She said while crossing her arms. 

Her dad nodded.

"Yes dear, we're sorry for how we treated you, we promise we won't do it again" Dad said.

"But why is that guy... Hisoka? Here with you?" Shoto said, while patting the fire out on Katsuki shoulder when the zaps flew out and he just didn't notice.

"I ran into him during the exam, I threaten him with a card game and such, but he began to follow me around, but he's....sweet? Yeah he's sweet to me" (Y/n) said while taking off her jacket. 

"He looks super creepy, I don't like him (Y/n)!" Bakugo huffed

"Oh calm down Bakubro" She said while snickering.

"He's creepy!" He yelled.

Everyone was in the living room talking, until a phone rang.

"Oh I have to take this, I'll be right back" (Y/n) said while standing up and walking outside.

"So what was (Y/n) like when she was growing up?" Hisoka asked.

"I bet she hasn't told you her nickname that the surrounding boys and girls call her" Bakugo said.

"What's the nickname and how did she get it?" Hisoka asked.

"Broken heart, ever since her mother died when she young she closed off her heart to love, she rejected every girl and guy that confess to her. She didn't want to add more pain to her heart" (D/n) said while taking a sip of his soda.

"But she never brought home a guy before, never even seen her kiss someones burn marks either" Denki said while crossing his legs.

Hisoka rise his brow in confusion.
'Did he do that more then once?'

"But is she different around kids?" Hisoka asked.

"Yeah, she loves kids, always gushing about the little demons" Bakugo said annoyed.

"Seems like you're changing her heart," Shoto told him.

"If you dare break her heart we'll kill you ourselves" Denki said and the others nodded.