Chapter 11. boat ride

(Y/n) was able to get the tag assigned to her. Plus a few other tags, she was able to pass this phased. 

"(Y/N)! You made it!" (Y/n) heard a familiar voice shouted.

She turned around and saw Killua and Gon running towards her. They ran in front of her smiling.

"Hey boys!" She greeted happily.

"(Y/N) that clown didn't do anything to you did he!" Killua said worried, cracking his knuckle.

"No he didn't killua" She told him while lifting him up and spinning him around.

"Well nothing bad anyways" She then said placing her hand on her cheek.

"What does that mean!?" Killua said with a shock voice.

Killua slammed his foot on the boat and ran to find Hisoka not letting (Y/n) explain.

"Hello (Y/N)!" Said Leorio.

"I see you are in good health and form" Said Kurapika with a nod.

"Same to you too" She greeted back.

A few minutes later Killua came walking back towards them.

"I got one good punch on him" He said with a pleased grin on his face.

(Y/n) rolled her eyes, and patted his head.

"Thank you" She said while hugging him.

"No problem" Killua said, he walked towards Gon and lean his arm on Gons shoulder.

She walked towards Leorio and Kurapika and stood in between them.

"So what do you think the next phase will be?" She questioned.

"Maybe a fight or something?" Leorio said.

"Hmmm maybe" (Y/n) said.

She yawned and rubbed her eyes.

"Damn why am I so tired?" (Y/n) questioned out loud.

"Are you sleepy (Y/N)?" Gon asked.

"Well I did take a nap last night" She chuckled. 

Shw walked towards a nearby wall and sat down against it. She yawned again and closed her eyes.

She felt two things lean against both her arms. She barely opened one eye a bit and saw Gon on her right and Killua on her left.