Chapter 7. Boring wait

Hisoka was playing with his cards, while sneaking glances at (y/n), she was on the floor near the opposite wall from him.

'So pretty' he thought.

This was a first, he always want to kill someone who can beat him, but her....she's stronger but yet he doesn't want to kill her. 

'Is it possible I got my first crush?' He thought to himself.

"You got a starring problem or something?" A girl voice spoke.

'(Y/n) voice is so wonderful...' He swoon.

"Oi are you going to keep starring or should I stab you to the wall with my cards?" She spoke.

He cussed quietly.  

"Sorry~" He said moving his gaze away from looking away at her.

"Constant 204, Sakura Harper is the third to finish the tower" The speaker announce.

Hisoka glance at the girl that came in is was wearing a very exposed pink crop top with white shorts, she had blonde hair with bright blue eyes, her figure is small, but she was quite tall. She also had on black ankle heeled boots.

'Isn't she cold?' He thought.

She turned to hisoka smirking.

"Like what you see Cutie" She did a posed trying to show off as much skin as possible.

"No" He said while giving her a blank look and then went back to his cards.

Her face flushed a bright red. Hisoka turned his attention back to (y/n) seeing how perfect she was. He haven't got to see her figure yet cause she had a big coat on. But she's beautiful either way.

He blushed while thinking of her and her fighting power.

 Hisoka keeps starring at (y/n) and it was becoming annoying. When the blonde girl came in, she is showing off so much skin, it made (y/n) feel awkward. Hisoka stared at (Y/n), his cheeks went to pink for a bit. What is he thinking about?

Apparently the blonde saw this and got mad.

"Hey girl! What's your name?" She yelled while walking towards (y/n).

(Y/n) chose to ignored her.

"Answers me!" She came over to (y/n) and yanked her hood off.

"It's (y/n) (L/n), now leave me alone before I get violent" She warned.

"Yeah not happening I'm Sakura Harper! Remember the name" She spoke.

She started to dance around trying to show her thin body like she's a model. 

"I'm better than you and you can't hurt me!" She posed while pointing at (Y/n).

"I bet you hate your body cause you're hiding under your coat" 

"This is the most uncomfortable thing I have ever seen and heard. If you want my attention just say so. Do you have a crush" (Y/n) teased.
"You're so annoying shut up already" (y/n) said while getting irritated. 

she grabbed her mask from her pocket and put it on, there's nothing special about it, it's just for looks.

Sakura started to sing horribly.

"dO yUo EveR fEel liKe a PlasTic baG!" Sakura 'sang'.

"I'm the best singer ever!" Sakura said spoke.

"I think my ears are bleeding, what song is that" (Y/n) covered her eyes while closing her eyes in disgust.

Hisoka snicker from his spot.

Sakura looked flustered from embarrassment. 

"Like you could do any better!" She snarled.

"Oh honey but I can" She said.

She stood up and took off her coat.

(Y/n) had a great body (whatever you look like). She sported a white tank top which was stain a bit with blood. And knee length loose shorts. And her arms were covered in sliver jewelry and card tattoo.

She took off her mask  and placed it back in her pocket. The moon under her right eye and the sun under her left were showing. She let my hair out of its ponytail showing how long (or short) her (H/c) hair was. and then re did it so it was tight. She put on hrr black finger less gloves.

(Y/n) stood in front of sakura  smirking as she stared jealously.

(Through out the challenges she grew to 5 ft and 3 inches tall now)

Was Hisoka in heaven, dreaming, or is this real life. He pinched myself.

'It's real~!' He felt the blood rushing to his face. His hand went up his face.

'Great a nose bleed' Hr wiped the blood away and stared at (y/n).

'My wish came true~!' 

(during this song you can make up your dance moves ((Comment your dances i'll love to read what you came up with))

While singing more people finished and were watching. (Y/n) kicked Sakura in the stomach, she slammed into a wall and slide down. (Y/n) continue to dance around, she got up and tried to fight (y/n).

Once (y/n) finished singing she round housed Sakura in the jaw, she hit the ground, passed out. (Y/n). She put back on her coat and mask. She sat back to where she was before and sighed.

She dance so gracefully but fast and quick. Hioksa tried to hide his pleased expression. 

"Hisoka stop starring at (y/n) like that!" A boy with white hair said, he was guessing this was Gons friend Killua.

"Stop me then~" Hisoka teased.

He got up and waltz over to (y/n).

"(Y/n)~! That was amazing~ how you easily took down that girl by dancing~!" He exclaimed happily.

"She's weak, and I thought you weren't going to talk to me after we finished the tower" She said while not looking at him.

He pouted.

"But you stole something from me~" Hisoka said while sitting in front of her.

"I don't know what you're talking about, what did I steal?" She stated while being confused.

 "My heart~" He winked when saying this.

"Whatever" She said.

Hiokq got on his knees

"Please me my partner for the rest of the exam~!" He begged one of the few times in his life.

"The great Hisoka wants to pair with someone like me~?" She laughed.

"Please~!" He attempted to give her puppy dogs eyes.

"Only if you carry me around on your shoulders until I get bored or until we leave, then I'll be your partner" She said, this time looking at him.

Hisoka nodded quickly. She then got on his shoulders, he slowly stood up and started to walk around. 

'Best exam ever~'