Chapter 9. huh

(Y/n) woken up, Gon was waking up as well. She quickly got rid of the portals that was around them.

"Morning Gon~!" She said happily.

"Morning (Y/N)! He said.

He went to give her coat back but she stopped him.

"You can keep it Gon, I won't need it" She said.

He looked confused.

She held up her hands, fire, water, wind and earth, bits come into her hand.

"This is my nen Gon" She said proudly.

"Nen?" He question.

"Oops! When the exam is over, I'll teach it to you" Shd said.

"(Y/N), I know you said you couldn't tell me, but can you at least give riddle or something to find my dad?" Gon asked.

"Oh fine, In a far land, lives great big creatures, only a Nen user may enter, only a strong bond can see the future. To find your father

"Strong bond?" He asked.

She laughed. Killua and Gons bond was growing stronger by the day, so if she was guessing right they will be able to enter the place with their friendship.

"Alright my dear Gon! I must get going to find Hisoka, and to make sure he didn't hurt himself" She sighed.

"You like, like him don't you?" Gon asked.

"What!? No! I don't love any boys! I can't love someone...." Shd said while looking down.

"Why?" Gon asked.

"Ever since my mother died by some awful girls, and my dad and brothers, became lazy, I lost the only woman figure in my life, my heart shattered." He said.

"I'm sorry (Y/N) but you guys are great for each other!" Gon said while hugging her.

"Well maybe you'll like someone too-"  She said back and hugging him.

"Maybe one day.." He said while blushing.

"And I bet it's going to be someone cute" (Y/n) gushed.

"Oh stop it!" He laughed.

"(Y/n) can I ask you a personal question?" Gon asked.

She nodded.

"Why were you so short?" He question.

She was embarrassed but answered.

"It's a birth defect that I has a child, I didn't eat a lot , so I didn't get enough victims or whatever, so now I'm slowly growing to my actual height. Luckily I'm growing faster in the last few days  because of my Nen, it blocked my height for a bit but now my body is getting used to my Nen"

"Woah!" Gon smiled while taking in the information.