Chapter 23. Them

(Y/n) went out to town to buy some food, since there wasn't any good food at the house and she planned on staying a while. While in the store she went to the ice cream section and decided to try something new.

"Rocky road is pretty good" a familiar voice said.
"Not as good as chocolate" Shee said back as she went to grab the mint chocolate chip.

(Y/n) turned around to see the old bully again. She scoffed and went to walk away. He ran up to her side and continued to talk.

"God I wonder what happened to you, after you kept yourself in your house all the time. But I heard you ran off plus you're pretty cute now we should hang out sometime like a date-" He went on and on.

She stopped in her tracks and he stared at her with a smile.
"Sorry but I'm not interested into talking to you or going out with you" She spoke and went to walk away in a different direction.
"Come on, give me an actual reason you don't want to hang out with me. Come on" He begged.
He wouldn't stop no matter how many times she said no or she told him the actual reason until she blurted out,

"I already have a boyfriend"
He stared at her like a dead fish.
"Who?" He asked.
Knowing he would question me more,
"His name is.....uh....Hisoka..." (Y/n) mumble the last part.

"Who?" He asked.
"Hisoka...." She said a little louder hoping he'll get the hint.

He looked confused again.

"Ugh Hisoka! His name is Hisoka he is my boyfriend" She said very loudly. Some people stopped and stared.

"Ohh (Y/n) you finally accepted my feelings? I'm so glad!" The familiar voice spoke behind her.
She felt her face get hot.
'
Oh God! He's here? Now! Out of times?' She yelled in her mind.

  Hisoka stared at the boy next to (Y/n). He was bothering her but she was probably lying. But the slightest chance he had with her he will take it. Hisoka walked up to (Y/n) and put his arm around her waist and kissed her cheek.

"Hello darling I thought you would be here, you do love your ice cream~" He said while holding her closer.

"You're her boyfriend?" The guy said.
"Why yes I am, isn't it obvious?" He questioned.

"No, not unless you actually kiss her" The guy rolled his eyes.

(Y/n) looked up at him in a glaring way. Hisoka chuckled and kissed her.
Her eyes widen but kissed back and pushed him away.

"You're so shy~" He teased.
The guy scoffed and walked off.

"Hisoka? What are you doing here and why did you do that!?" (Y/n) yelled.

Hisoka just smiled and grabbed the ice cream from her, and picked her up. He walked to the cashier while she struggled to get down.
Hw paid for the ice cream and walked out with her.
"Put me down you moron!" (Y/n) yelled.
He put her down and smiled again.
"Go out with me" Hisoka said.

"What?" She said quietly.
"Be my girlfriend (Y/n), I took interest in you since our first meeting and slowly began to love you~" He said softly.

Her eyes soften and she looked like she was thinking of something her eyes darted back and forth.

"Yes, yes I'll be your girlfriend Hisoka" She said while staring at him.
Hisoka was shocked. She said yes! He was expecting to get rejected.
He grabbed her hand and hugged her.

"How wonderful! Gosh I missed you since the last time I saw you!" He laughed.

"I missed you too" (Y/n) mumbled.

"I have to go home Hisoka, my brothers are going to send out a search party" (Y/n) said.

"Well has your new official Boyfriend, I'm going with you. I've already met them so it shouldn't be difficult" He said while grabbing her hand.

"Fine." She said while grabbing ahold of his hand tighter.
"Alright" He said and they began walking.

They walked all the way to her house, just talking about life and the adventures they have been on.
(Y/n) is the type of girl that makes hisoka  swoon and to forget all his Nen and card tricks on the spot. And just seeing her show her emotions that isn't sadness or rage or happiness for kids, makes his heart flutter.

   Hisoka never had a romantic relationship with anyone, or any crushes. But they are dating. He got her to date him.

Hisoka hand was so warm, and his face is so pretty. She couldn't believe he got her romantic feelings to a rise.