Chapter 24. The End

(Over view of the End of the story)

(Y/n) told her family about her new found emotions and her new boyfriend. Katsuki nearly killed the man, Denki teased them the whole night and Shoto integrated Hisoka.

When the reunion was done (Y/n) got the things for the game and met Gon in Greed Island with Killua and the others. They beat the game and came out alive, (Y/n), and the other two Zoldycks got revenge for her mother. They spilt paths afterwards and she met Hisoka family, they were all magicians and performers. They stayed there for a few days and they decided to use the Money they had and bought a house. They're going to be on adventures a lot so why not have a house they get to come back to with their own rules and no one waiting for them.

They trained and fought the ants, saw Gon in the hospital and met Killuas sister. They saw everyone's new nen abilities. (Y/n) decided to work for the Hunter exam for a while. And Hisoka just watched her from the side lines. After being together for a few years and with all the fighting and making up they decided to get married. They Invited almost everyone they knew.
They didn't have kids for a while because they weren't ready for their adventures to be over yet.