Chapter 20. Finding the game pt 1.

As (Y/n) was sitting in her room she thought go explore while there is still light out. She grabbed some Jenny and a jacket, and made her way out of her room. She closed her door and locked it. She walked down the hall, passing the nearby rooms, and started to think of ways to get the game. Milluki is going out to kill people to get money for when they go to bid on it. If her mom and (Y/n) were able to get into the game before, means they either have or had a ring or a game card.

(Y/n) wonder if her dad new about it or had one stored away. Until it hit her, his ring that he wore on his thumb could be the ring.

She hurried out of the building and rushed to find a library. She ran about for about 20 minutes until she finally found a place with a public computer. She got on it and type in the guest password that the lady at the desk gave her. (Y/n) search up

'What the ring to greed island looked like' and after looking on many websites and phone numbers, she found out it was  a sliver ring that had three green gems on the front of the ring. 

She brought out her phone, realizing she could've looked up the ring on there but she called her dad and waited for him to pick up.

After a few moments he picked up. "Hello my dear what's up?" Her dad said.

"Dad what does your ring on your thumb look like?" 

"Well it's sliver with some weird designs on it, and three green gems, I got it from your mother after we got you from that...place" He spoke.

(Y/n) mentally cheered in victory.

"Would you mind if I borrowed the ring for a while? It's important" 

"What would you need it for?" He asked.

"It's for a plan that me and my friends are going to do, please dad I really need that ring"  She begged.

"Only if you be careful with it, it's the only thing I can keep with me that was hers" He said, his voice going quite.

"I will be careful, if I'm going to get the ring I need to head back to the house, so I will be leaving where I am in about an hour or two" She told him while closing out of the computer.