Learning

(Y/N) POV

An alarm woke me up as I struggled to shut the damn thing off.

Even after I smashed the off button, I still heard it.

"God that's annoying," I groan as I sit up.

The room was dark, light wanted to come inside but the curtains stopped it.

"Time to wake up," I whisper to Neo as she clings on to one of her teddy bears.

"Man she's so cute!" I tell myself in my head.

Her hair shaded her eyes from any of the little light that managed to get into the room.

I bit my lip as I wanted to just sit here and watch her.

Finally, I bit the bullet as I shook her.

"Wakey wakey sleepy," I say softly as she stirs.

She raises her head and body as the blankets fall off of her. I could see the tank top she was wearing was half off as I covered my eyes. Nothing important was showing, just a lot of skin and part of her bra

"Neo can you fix that?" I ask quickly as she looked down at her outfit and casually slipped the string over her shoulder.

She opened her mouth wide as I realize she was yawning.

"Sleepy?" I ask as she nods

"Come on, help me wake the others," I say as she shakes her head and goes back under the blanket

"Neo you need to get up," I say as her eyes look at me. She had half her head covered by the blanket....adorable

"I'm cold,"

"If your cold why didn't you say anything?" I ask her as I grab my blanket and lay it over her.

"And this bed is really comfy," she adds

I chuckle a little as I turn to the other two. I didn't give them the same privilege of waking them up quietly as I did with Neo.

"You two, time to wake up!" I yell as David's blankets literally go flat. I looked under them and he was nowhere to be seen

"The hell? He was here a minute ago," I mutter as I feel a tap on my feet

"You scared the hell out of me, I used my semblance without even thinking!" He says as he struggles to crawl out of the tight area under his bed...in fact, I had to help pull him out.

"God, no reason to be so loud!" Indigo says as I smile sheepishly.

"My bad," I mutter as she smiles and stretches

"That was a good sleep," she says heading to the bathroom.

David went in after she came out and Neo was still under her blankets.

"Come on, Neo, it's 8:15, you need to get up," I say as she slowly slides out and heads to the bathroom with a change of clothes after David comes out.

I changed out of my pyjamas and into the beacon uniform.

"Lil tight," David comments as I look at him. His uniform had no slack in it once so ever...it looked very uncomfortable

"I'm sure you can get a bigger size," I say as he nods

"I'll have to do that," he says as his muscles are clearly visible through his shirt. I looked at my arms and they were noodles compared to his.

I felt a surge of jealously as I realized how much better David was physically than I was.

I looked around for Neo and I realized she was still in the bathroom...I was kinda glad she was.