Frozen in Fear

Neo POV

Our lockers landed 100 m away from the hideout we think (Y/N) is in.

I snatched my umbrella as Indigo and David grabbed their weapons.

"So what's the plan?" Indigo asks David as we sneak back to the building.

"I'm gonna hide you two, then I'll sneak around looking for (Y/N), it's easier for me to sneak around alone, and if I run into trouble I can have you pair helping me instantly," he says as Indigo and I make a foul face

"Don't worry, I've hidden people before," he says with a smirk as Indigo looks at me unsure.

"What about the extra weight of our weapons?" Indigo asks, "I imagine we are already at the limit of your semblance without them,"

"That'll be fine," he assures us.

"Ok, I've been told it's a dark void, so get ready," he says as me and Indigo join hands

Since he can only hide one thing at a time if me and Indigo hold hands and he thinks of us as a single object. He can take both of us.

He set his hand on Indigos shoulder and everything went dark.

David POV

The sudden increase of weight turned my stomach as my legs flex trying to support double my body weight.

I got used to it in 2 minutes and approach the door.

With a quick and silent squeal, I smash the lock on the door and move it open.

It instantly went down into a basement. I looked around and there weren't any stairs leading up.

Down it is

I slowly descended down the stairs as my heart rate picked up.

I readied my axe just in case I had to suddenly use it.

A giant axe isn't the best weapon to use for stealth, I would much rather have (Y/N)s short sword.

I reached the concrete floor as I looked around.

Nothing...at least no people.

I heard groaning from inside one of the rooms...and people talking

"If YOU do that again! You'll get burnt to a crisp!" I heard a woman say as my hair stands on edge.

I carefully placed my ear on the room's wall as I could hear better

The response was weak and quiet.

I pressed my face against the wall harder to hear better...that was my only mistake.

The wall caved in and I fell into the room

Shit!

I face-planted as I rushed to my feet.

The people inside of the room were dumbfounded...including (Y/N), who was in a chair...tired up.

I had to react fast to catch them off guard

"There are 20 huntsmen outside waiting to attack, so if you want to escape. You'll need every last second," I tell them...I hope my bluff was enough to startle them...or at least make some of them flee.

The pretty black haired lady looked at me with a glare.

"Why did they send only one person in if there are 20," she says piercing my soul

"I'm not alone," I say as I attack her...this is the only way I'll be able to scare them. If I coward in fear they would see through my lie.

I released Neo and Indigo from my semblance. It didn't take for them to catch on and attack.

I went toe to toe with the lady. She shot fire balls at me as I attempted to get closer.

She tried to keep her distance...but it was hard in the confined room.

I just about touched her as she smashed my head into the wall and made a break for it. When she smashed my head into the wall, it heavy drained my Aura and make my vision blurry 

Neo and Indigo were battling a girl with emerald hair and then a boy with grey hair.

Once the lady I was fighting with left...they followed her at the nearest moment they had.

My attention was planted on (Y/N) and then my eyes shifted to a man with orange hair and in a trench coat

He took a look at me and pointed his cane at me..,challenging me to a duel I guess...I was wrong

A loud bang! Rung throughout the room as I felt an incredible pain in my stomach.

The man grinned as Neo and Indigo took notice of the man for the first time since they got there...and the look on Neo's face frightened me.

I saw her expression of confidence crumble away when her eyes laid on the man...it was replaced with fear.

That was the last thing I saw

(Y/N) POV

My teammates were here to save me. My back burned and hurt a lot...but could be worse

David had just went toe to toe with Cinder and pretty much came out on top. I had read his mind when he bluffed.

But I could tell the 4 people who captured me believed it.

Cinder woulda destroyed David under normal circumstances.

Not only was she distracted by the thought of 20 huntsmen outside, but The fight was also in close quarters. For someone who shoots fire balls or whatever she does...it put her on the back foot.

She had just baled out and Emerald and whatever the other guys name was...they had told me but I had forgotten. They both followed her out

I was about to smile in face of their victory with a shot sounded in the room.

I saw Indigos and Neo's eyes look at the source somewhere, where I couldn't see...and Neo's face scared me

Her face was frozen...completely frozen in fear.

No....not that man! Anyone but that man! No, no, no, no, I'm scared....I'm scared...I want to run...I need to run...but I can't...I'm stuck.

I knew who she was looking at...Roman.

How was she and he connected?

"Ahhh, I remember you," Roman says as Neo flinches...what did he do to her?

"Yes...I remember well...I remember how I threw you out like garbage," Roman says as my blood boils.

I looked in Neo's eyes...and for the first time ever...past memories flooded into my head.

But not mine...her's.