The Next Clue

(Y/N) POV

"I remember the white man...or my brother, telling me something about Salem," I say as Indigo nods

"Yes I do too...he also mentioned Ozma...could that be another name for Ozpin?" She asks me

"I mean...it could be," I mutter

"Any clue where we could find Salem?" I ask as everyone shrugs.

"Starting from scratch again then," I mutter as my eyes land on Oscar.

He wasn't paying attention to the discussion...he was somewhere else.

"Oscar...any ideas?" I ask as he awakes

"What?" He asks

"Any ideas as to where we can find Salem?" I ask as he shrugs.

"Thinking of it...I remember Ozpin mentioning Salem when I overheard him saying something about Kelly," Indigo adds.

"Right...Mom said she was on a mission for Ozpin," Neo tells us.

"So...you think Kelly knows?" I ask as Indigo nods.

"I mean...it's our only shot...none of us know who Salem even is," She adds

"Good point," I say as I look at Neo.

"I guess we are going back to Beacon," I mutter.

"Can I come too?" A voice says...it was mother.

"I've always wanted to find your brother...and now that you're here...I don't want to leave you again...or I don't you to leave me again," she says as I struggle to maintain eye contact.

"N---" I begin

"Of course you can!" Neo says with a smile.

I look at her with a confused look.

I know what I'm doing

"Ok," I mutter as I'm about to leave

"Where are you going?" David asks

"We are going back to Beacon right?" I ask as Indigo looks at me weird

"What?" I ask

"We just flew for a couple of hours...I wanna rest," Indigo says as I look at Neo for support.

"I'm tired too, I wouldn't mind resting here for the night," Neo says...you betrayed me.

"I guess," I mutter as Mom smiles.

"If that's the case, I'll get us something to eat," she says leaving us alone.

I sat on the couch and put my head in my hands.

"It's a lot to take in," Neo says sitting beside me

"Tell me about it," I say laughing to ease my headache.

"Come on, let's leave them alone," Indigo says as the other three teens leave the room.

"What I learned today," I start sarcastically.

"I learned my Mother didn't actually hate me...instead she was manipulated by the man who tried to kill me a couple of years later,"