RWBY

(Y/N) POV

Neo stands in front of me as I stare bewildered at her as I stand in the doorway to our dorm

"What's wrong? I'm only gonna bring some friends in to show them around?" Neo asks as I look behind her

Normal friends, I would be just fine with....but not Ruby Rose

"Yea, sure come in," I say as I attempt to avoid the gaze of the black and red-haired teen.

Team RWBY walks into the room as I slip out without them noticing me.

I had known that staying away from RWBY was gonna be hard...but not that hard!

I walked around the campus as my eyes settled on a bullhead.

If I just disappeared for no reason, Neo might get suspicious...I should go to Vale and buy her something.

I nod to myself as I approach the bullhead.

The flight was short, I was walked in Vale before I realized I was here.

I picked up a bunch of things.

I bought her a cute little cat plushie for the end of her umbrella, not very practical, but whatever.

I also picked up some ice cream for the team.

I'm heading back toward the bullhead home now

"What did you say! You got the wrong dust!" I heard a man scream...I knew that voice well.

"Roman!" I tell myself a little too loud

"What was that!" He yells as a man wearing a top hat came charging out of an alley

His eyes meet mine as I smirk

I must be dreaming!

"You awake," I assure him.

"Well, if your real, then you cut a deal with the huntsmen didn't you," he says aggressively.

"Maybe I did, maybe I didn't," I say as he makes a pained expression

I should cut ties with this little shit like I did the one before him

I charged him. He seemed caught off guard by my sudden sprint toward him

Once in range, I'll slap him with my cane!

Sure enough, last-minute Roman raised his cane and swung it at me.

I changed direction so I headed toward the end of the cane, which enabled me to duck before it reached me.

Roman put too much force into his swing as his whole body rotated as he attempted to stop his attack...he musta assumed he would hit me.

I didn't have my sword on me, but that didn't stop me from attacking him.

I sent a hard kick toward his leg as it hits and a loud crack! gets emitted. He screams in pain as I stand over him.

Time to get the authorities now.

I turn around just in time to see a foot about to smash my face.