Chapter 11

-Catherina' s POV-

I woke up and found someone shaking me, trying to wake me up and it was Jake.

"Oh Jake! What are you doing here?"

"Follow me"

I called for Carson and told him to come with us. I followed Jake and he lead me to a short path out of the castle and we were soon free, the sun burnt my skin so Carson took of his jacket and put it on my bare shoulders and I covered my head with the hood of the jacket.

"You could keep the jacket with you" he said as he patted me.

I caught some fresh Oxygen from the air as I followed him. Jake soon lead me to the house I was in last night.

"What are you doing?" I asked confused.

Drake soon stood in front of me and leaned his head to me.

"I am afraid I was wrong about what I have done"

"I don't understand anything!" I said confused.

"The Alpha was here and he ordered us to take care of you though you are of a witch mother and a Vampire father and that you were an important thing for him"

I stood paralyzed trying to understand what he was saying.

"Ethan?" I questioned.

He nodded and gave a smile. I left the house and ran to Ethan's house.

"Why did you do this?" I questioned gently.

"Catharina my dear, you can't find a better place than there" he said. "That's why I had to do this"

I looked at him overjoyed and hugged him.

"It's right that you're are not my father but you'll always be so in my heart" came the soft reply.

I went back to the house and Mary told me that she would be happy to have me and Carson in her house, I was happy too.  Carson was all the time looking unhappy when I talk to Jake. Is he jealous or something? Uh that's going to be a bad thing!

"Hey Jake get me a cup of water ple…" I yelled.

"I'll get you one" interrupted Carson quickly.

"Oh I think she said Jake not Carson" replied Jake coldly.

"Pardon, child. What did you say? I can't understand your squirrel voice"

I sighed and separated them.

"What's wrong with you people! Okay then, I'll get it for myself!" I yelled.

Drake soon appeared in front of me.

"Don't tell me that my little brother is getting jealous" he said giving a laugh.

I smiled at him and filled my cup of water. Carson came near me and wanted to have a walk with me. 

"I think it's a bad idea, I fear Robert is looking for me now"

"No don't worry I am here with you"

Jake came near us and gave a smile.

"Can I come, too?"

"Oh yes su…" I said.

"No it's only for adults" interrupted Carson.

I looked at him shocked and gave Jake a smile.

"Oh Carson I forgot to tell you that Jake is 21, he has got a baby face you know?"

Carson stopped for a moment and looked at me shocked.

"Alright then, but remember child, I am the older here" boasted Carson.

"My name is Jake by the way" came the cold reply from Jake.

We went outside and started marching around the place looking for something interesting to do.

"Uh this place is boring" muttered my brain.

I felt that Carson heard what I said for he nodded. Can he read minds?

We soon reached a place with a wide garden. Jake ran quickly and disappeared.

"Where is he going?" I questioned.

"Never mind, at least we became alone here" said Carson smiling at himself.

Jake soon got back with a red rose in his hand.

"Uh come on now! That cannot impress a lady like her, you…!" came the hard reply from Carson.

"It did impress me much, thanks Jake!" I interrupted.

"Oh yes by the way , Mr Carson you didn't tell us what impresses a lady like me!" I continued.

He thought for a moment and bit his lips.

"Yes right… Um you know… Maybe a large package of flowers?" he mumbled.

"Oh really? Well I can say that I liked Jake's flower more than any other"

He smiled from embarrassment. I soon heard the sound of heavy footsteps and found a man about 29 walking towards us. He had brown eyes and a black hair, with a very tall body and a sharp face. He looked at us in surprise and gave a smile. Carson jumped in his place and began looking worried.

"Who's that?" I whispered.

"It's Bracken" he said worriedly.

"Who?" I questioned.

"The one who's taking us back at the castle"

Fear made my body become paralyzed and my breathing started to slow down.

"Well well, look what we have found here, a treasure!" said Bracken.

"Bloody.." muttered Carson.

AN:

Will Bracken take her back to the castle? Will she resist? Will Jake and Carson help her? Find out when you read the next chapter and I hope you will like it (: