Chapter 4

He looked at me in surprise and a look of pleasure and satisfaction showed on his face.

"Oh! I hear a baby!"

"Yes I gave birth" came the reply.

I looked at him worriedly as he gave me a smile.

"From who?"

"I... Ethan"

I gulped knowing that Ethan would never marry me.

"He got married right after Camilla's death?"

Ethan suddenly came in surprised by Robert.

"You..." he started as he jumped over Robert and started striking him.

"Stop!" I jumped trying to separate them.

"You don't even know why I came here! yelled Robert as he looked at the blood on his hands.

"What? To kill me?" came the hard reply.

"We shall be private" said Robert looking at me.

I went outside and waited.

-Ethan's POV-

I looked at him for a moment waiting for him to speak.

"Ethan, I need your help"

I looked at him surprised then sat down.

"Why?"

"Because we are brothers right?"

I gave a small laugh.

"No!" came the reply

"I am talking seriously, you are..."

"What do you want Robert?" I interrupted firmly.

He sat down beside me and gave a smile.

"I need to find the Vampire princess, and we would be friends... again"

I took a deep breath before replying.

"Who is she?"

"A new born baby"

I became angry and frustrated.

"Oh well, sorry I can't help you"

"Why Ethan y..."

I pushed him outside firmly.

"Get out Robert"

"But..."

"Out!" I interrupted.

He looked at me surprised and moved backwards.

"Ethan, you never learn! And you are going to pay for this!" replied Robert frustrated.

"Calum take this bastard out!"

He looked at me angrily and walked away.

"What did he want?" asked Grace.

"Not now Grace!"

Grace took the baby and put it on her lap. I could see that she really likes her but that mustn't happen. The baby is my daughter now and we are not yet married. I soon got a name for the baby which was Catharina.

"No that's not a pretty name... let her be Julianna" argued Grace.

"No Catharina is fine!"

"Even Cathrine but not Catharina"

I looked at her sadly when I remembered Catherine.

"No not Catherine please not Catherine"

"Why?"

"Just like that"

She gave up and gave a soft reply.

"Alright then"

Years passed quickly and the baby soon appeared to be a brunette with her wide blue eyes shinning in the sun. I was glad to find her quiet and polite. She deserved a family, a comfortable place away from danger. I didn't want her to have a dull childhood like mine. Grace held the child and gave her the food. Catharina ate it up so quickly and sat beside me. Her small soft hands suddenly held mine and she started smiling.

"Dad can I go outside?"

"No it's so dangerous"

She looked upset and sat down beside Grace.

"Ethan, she needs a change of air" started Grace.

I looked at her nervously and took the girl.

"O... Okay"

-Catharina's POV-

I held my dad's hand and took with me my only toy. It was ugly but it was my only friend. I wished I could find someone in my age but the road seemed to be empty. I luckily found a little girl so I came close to her but her mother quickly took her away from me.

"Don't you ever think about playing with a Vampire!" she cried at her.

I looked at my dad in surprise and came near him.

"Daddy?"

"Yes darling?"

"I am not a Vampire, am I?"

"No you're not"

I started wondering and held my toy hardly that it fell on the floor and turned to ashes and a tattoo of a black bat appeared on my right hand, it was glowing. I started screaming and ran quickly to my dad.

"Dad!" I screamed.

"What's happening to her?" questioned Grace.

"Her powers are growing so wild!" came the answer from Ethan.

Powers? What powers? Am I unnatural? Am I a witch? But witches are evil! I am not evil!

"Look Catharina just control yourself" he said "and you're going to be fine"

"I can't!" Cried my brain.

"Her eyes are turning green!" cried Grace surprised.

Oh what's happening to me? I can't control myself. I am not a witch I am sure.

"Catharina just be calm and touch my hand" suggested Ethan.

"No you will turn to ashes!" I yelled.

I heard voices travel inside and outside my brain. Voices told me that I am learning how to be a witch. I wasn't courageous enough to touch his hand so I shook my head.

"Just touch it!" yelled Ethan.

I sobbed as I came near him and touched his large hand. The tattoo stopped glowing and I became exhausted and everything went black.

-Ethan's POV-

Catharina suddenly collapsed on the ground and fainted when her hands stopped glowing and her eyes turned back to their natural color. She touched my hand and nothing happened to me except a slight feeling of pain because the temperature of her hands was high. I quickly took her to a doctor and waited for the reply. He came outside and I listened carefully.

"She is fine, but she mustn't use her powers when she is still young and weak, she must be strong enough to bear its results"

I nodded and went to see her.

"Are you okay now?"

"Yes"

There was a pause then she started asking questions.

"Dad, am I a witch?"

"No my dear, you're not" I said as I patted her.

AN:

Hey readers hope you like this chapter ;)