Chapter 13

-Ethan's POV-

I was making plans for the war that should be done. It would be one of the hardest wars as Catharina's mother would be fighting with them and I am sure that Catharina would be at her mother's side. I went to Calum to take his opinion.

"It's a good plan Ethan, but I am afraid that this would be the last war ever done between us and the Vampires"

"How?"I asked.

"For if we won we would take their village and add it to our properties and the Vampires would be done and we would finally live in peace"

"And if we lost?"

He took a deep breath and looked worried.

"I am afraid they would take ours and we would be done"

"Uh that's really an important war and we must plan for it well Calum"

Calum nodded .

That would be very difficult I am afraid. We must do something. Witches are believed to be more powerful than Werewolves or Vampires. And if Robert would have Catharina's mother at his side, then we are done, totally done!

-Catharina's POV-

The next day, Jake got me my breakfast and smiled.

"What is it?"

"Catharina, I just wanted to say good morning"

I smiled at him and ate my toast.

"No that's not all what you want to say, is it?"

"Okay that's not all, Ethan invited us to have the lunch in his house"

"Ethan?"

He nodded.

"What does his house look like?"

"It's very large with five floors and ten bedrooms..."

"Ten bedrooms?!" cried Jake in surprise.

I smiled and gave a small laugh.

"How about if I told you that Robert has twenty one bedrooms in his castle and seven floors"

"Who's Robert?"

I stopped then continued.

"Never mind"

We quickly ran downstairs and everyone went to his room and got dressed. I could see the excitement filling their hearts and that pleased me much. We were soon all ready and headed to Ethan's house. The guards opened for us the doors and Grace ran towards me and hugged me.

"You're back my dear!" she said surprised.

Ethan was after her and he hugged me too.

"You were missed my child"

I was surprised to see the house quite changed, it became more colorful with purple curtains. Uh at last, my favorite color. We were all gathered around the table and we started eating.

"I have a suggestion for you" said Ethan pointing at Mary.

"You could all live here if you wished" he continued.

She looked at him pleased but a little bit shy.

"I would be happy to, but..."

"There are no excuses please come and live here, where it is safe"

Soon Jake looked overjoyed as he looked around the place. I was happy to find that we would be a family gathered in this place. None of them was my relative but I felt it deep in my heart. Ethan was pleased and he showed them their new bedrooms. I soon got tired and went to my bed, Jake and Carson soon followed me and I couldn't be alone for a minute.

"Uh this place is awesome" said Carson.

Jake nodded and gave a smile.

I went downstairs and found Ethan talking to Calum about the Vampires

"What is it?" I questioned.

He smiled and came close to me.

"Nothing my dear, just go to your room and have a rest"

I nodded and obeyed him for I was really tired.

Uh how lazy I am! I sleep nearly all the day!

I woke up, stretched my body making sure I wouldn't stretch my right hand.

"Catharina!" called Carson.

"I'm coming!" I went downstairs and found Carson giving me my breakfast.

Uh babies never grow!

I was surprised as I didn't find neither Ethan nor Grace or Calum and soon there was a knock on the door and the guards didn't open.

"Why didn't you open the door?"

"It's Bracken ma'am!" said one of them.

I went outside to face him and took a deep breath.

"What do you want?" I muttered.

"To watch the show again"

I stopped confused.

"What show?"

"Your powers!" he said giving a smile.