Chapter 21

I chased him and he realized that so, he unfortunately got out a stick and hit me with it in the face. I flipped in the air and fell on the ground. I said my spells in my mind and he stopped running and was forced by my powers to come near me. He struggled in the air but I stopped him and closed my hand so hard and he was being squeezed. He yelled and pressed on his teeth. I opened my hand again and he fell on the ground with a groan.

"Uh what creature by heavens are you?!" he said. "Are you a Vampire or a witch?!"

"Something in between" I answered with a smile.

Drake now appeared and pressed on Damien's back so hard with his leg, he again groaned and tried to move.

"Stop!" he yelled.

"Make me" replied Drake pressing on his back harder.

I came close to Drake and whispered in his ears.

"We must hide him somewhere, the Vampires must be searching for him now"

He nodded and caught Damien, threw him in a small dark room and locked the door behind him. We rested our backs on the sofa waiting for Ethan.

"But we mustn't tell Ethan, he's going to kill him and we need the information which Ethan wouldn't provide us with" I said.

Drake took a deep breath and nodded. Carson rested his head beside me and got me some breakfast. I ate it so quickly before I could realize what was in the plate. I thanked him and rested back on the sofa.

"Shan't we give him some food? If he died we won't get the information"

Drake sighed and gave me a plate in it tiny, thin pieces of bread and some drops of water in a small cup. I took them, unlocked the door and threw the food at Damien's face, he made a sly smile and came near me.

"If you are a wise girl, you should get me out of here and I won't harm you or let Robert harm you" he said trying to convince me.

I made a laugh, hit him with my leg in his stomach. He coughed and started laughing.

What a filthy creature he is!

I went outside locked the door, turned to the sofa and rested my head on it again. A loud knock was on the door and the guards didn't open it. I opened it slowly and found a stranger holding a letter. I opened it and found no words in it.

"What is..." I said.

He hit me with his leg and I fell on the floor, he quickly entered the house and the guards caught him but he quickly hit then with his sword, he was so fast, and he moves before I could realize. Drake ran to him but he disappeared from his speed, appeared at his back and pushed him with his leg, I tried to see him but couldn't. Jake quickly ran to the door of Damien's room to make sure that he wouldn't reach it. I stood with him, while Drake and Carson tried to catch the stranger and kill him.

I was sure Robert would be sending someone soon.

Drake stretched his arm and caught the man from his neck and started squeezing it, he coughed struggling for some air.

"You don't know who you're messing with, do you?" said Drake hitting him with the wall.

He groaned and tried to hit Drake but Drake was so tall and his leg couldn't reach him. Drake grabbed the man and went outside the house and threw him as far as he could.

I didn't know that Drake was that strong

A laugh came from Damien's room, I opened the door and found him laughing like a psychopath

They are all mad!

I hit him with my leg and came closer to him.

"What are you laughing at, idiot?" I questioned.

"I knew that Robert would be sending someone to kill you soon, but you never listen, now get ready for the attacks"

"Well I am sorry to tell you that the man who came here, is now dead"

He stopped laughing and looked worried.

I guess that was a hard blow in his face. I shut the door and locked it. It's going to be a hard thing having that man in our house. We must kill him before Robert could take him back. He is such a dangerous man and so important for Robert, and he wouldn't stop trying to return him back.