Chapter 23

Ethan went out with Grace and Calum again and we were finally alone. I went to Drake's room and sat down.

"What are we going to do with that filthy creature?"

"Leave him rot" answered Drake.

I went in his room and found him resting on the floor but he wasn't moving or even breathing and I feared he was dead, I came close to him and he suddenly caught my shoulder and started sucking it, I struggled and pushed him away but he didn't leave me. I yelled and called for Drake and he soon was in the room, he hit Damien and he let go of me. I kept breathing so hard and dried my blood.

"You ain't gonna leave me rot here without blood, are you?" he yelled.

Drake hit him one more time and caught his hair.

"We gladly will bastard!"

He groaned and started laughing. I went outside and threw a plate of a very well cooked meat and droplets of water in his face to frustrate him. He took it quickly and ate it disappointedly.

"You still don't want to talk?" questioned Drake.

Damien gave him a frustrating smile and shook his head. Drake caught him from his weak shoulder and put him under the sunlight. I stood in the shadow and watched hum suffer, he looked at me angrily and grabbed me with him, I struggled when my skin reached the sunlight and it started to burn, I kept hitting him to release me but he didn't. Drake hit him so hard that he groaned, released me finally and squeezed his wound. Drake left him exposed to the sun for a long time then he put him under the shadow again, he groaned and pressed on his teeth so hard.

"Uh God, that hurts like hell" he yelled.

"Then you better speak"

"I won't utter a word"

Drake hit him with his leg and got out of the room, locked it and headed to his room. I went to my room and found Vampires attacking the house I ran quickly to Drake and Carson and told them what was happening.

"Close the windows!" yelled Drake.

I ran to my room but a Vampire was already in.

"Ah shit!" yelled my brain.

I ran quickly but he caught my hair, I hit the ground badly and he dragged me on the floor, I screamed and tried to hit him.

"Carson quickly search for Catharina otherwise Robert would kidnap her!" yelled Drake from his room.

Carson entered the room and started hitting the man, he let go of me and started hitting Carson back. I ran outside the room and went to Damien's room but it was opened and Damien was out already. A hand caught my shoulder and it was Damien, he dragged me and pushed me in front of Robert.

"Ah here we are again, I am taking you back home my dear"

"Please no, you shan't do this!" I cried and started sobbing.

Robert put my hair behind my ears and kissed my cheek and dried my face.

"Don't cry my dear, it's the best thing for you"

I tried to run but his guards stopped me. He grabbed my shoulder but I pulled it away from him. I jumped over Robert and we rolled on the floor, a window was semi opened and light sprang from it. I pushed him towards it and his skin was burning he groaned and took me with him under the sunlight, I hit him in the face and moved away from it. Drake and Carson ran towards me but again the guards stopped them. They began hitting the guards but they were knocked down on the floor. Robert grabbed me to move outside the house but I rejected and pushed him away from me, I whispered my spells in my brain and hit Robert so hard. Damien put a piece of cloth in it drugs on my mouth and I got so tired, my eyes closed suddenly and I couldn't feel my body.

-Drake's POV-

I hit the guard who was holding me and ran to Catharina. Robert gave me a smile and I hit him in the face. Carson killed most of the guards and was injured in his hand. I held Robert and dug my sword in his flesh, he groaned and hit me in the face, Carson caught Damien and they started to fight each other. Ethan soon arrived in that exact moment and was surprised by this disaster. He got out his sword and quickly dug it in Robert's back. He slowly took it out of his back and gave a yell.

"Uh we meet again" said Robert.

"Indeed" replied Ethan.

"Ah how I miss Cain's stupidity and maybe I would miss yours too, who knows?" continued Ethan.

Robert laughed making fun of him.

"We would see, Ethan"

"For sure we would!"

Ethan took his sword from the ground and began fighting Robert. The swords clank in a fight that was unexpected. Their eyes met but never showed what the brains hid. Ethan swung his sword and was coyly hit by Robert's. A chocked breath escaped Robert's mouth and was quickly heard by Ethan, assuring him that Robert was afraid of him. A shiver ran down Robert's spine reaching Ethan when he dug his sword once more in Robert's flesh, Robert groaned but quickly seemed to take it back by injuring Ethan. Damien ran outside the house as the dance began between two not romantic brothers. As the swords joined the dance, making it more exciting. The swords met several times preventing each other from passing. They sprang their swords aiming for their flesh but the swords only sliced the thin air.

Catharina quickly woke up and that surprised me much. She realized that Ethan and Robert were fighting so she joined the dance with her powers flipping Robert and pushing him with Damien outside.

"We don't need more trouble, do we?" she said.

"I was about to kill him!" cried Ethan.

"But never would until the right time comes!"

I smiled at myself as I looked at Robert who was running back to his castle like a chicken bitten by wild dogs.

"When will we get rid of him!" I murmured.

"Very soon Drake, really soon" answered Ethan.