Chapter 8

-Ethan's POV-

I was thinking about a plan, but the amount of guards would just stop me.

"What are we going to do now?" started Grace.

"Wait here and think about a plan" I answered biting my lip.

She stood beside me and sat down. I was very worried about Catharina but I believed in her and knew that she could defend herself.

-Catharina's POV-

I was trying all the time to be obedient but it was so hard, I can't bear it! I shivered when Robert hugged me. I tried to refuse the food but I couldn't, I tried my hard all the time.

"Catharina, I am surprised how you changed!" he started. "Is it Carson who changed your heart?"

I thought for a moment.

"Yes" came the reply.

He smiled and patted me.

"I'm glad" he said.

Carson came in at that exact moment and sat beside me.

I was glad I didn't have to wait long. Thursday was tomorrow and I made up my mind to go with Carson as he was actually a Werewolf and Robert took him as a servant as he arrested him in a war. I was lucky enough as he was going to be loyal to me for I was going to help him go back to his home. But I wasn't sure enough if I was going to succeed.

"We shall make a good plan" started Carson when Robert left the room.

"Yes" agreed my brain.

It was not easy for me to make a good plan in this house and it was a big risk too. Carson was always making the food for me and was preventing me from eating their food as it contains meat and the meat was uncooked  and it was still containing blood and the blood would awaken the starvation of blood in me.

Robert came in suddenly and sat beside me.

"Do you want to stay up all night with me?" he started "I don't want to be alone"

I nodded and followed him in a large living room with a big red chandelier. Almost all the house was red and that annoyed me.

"Do you like it here?"

"No" came the hard reply.

He looked at me confused then smiled.

"Oh then Ethan's house was better?"

"Yes"

"Why?"

I stopped for a moment and started thinking.

"Because his house has many colors not like yours" I said. "your house is all red"

"Trust me, you must love this color!"

"I don't"

He smiled at me again then ordered some wine.

"You want some wine?"

"Never drank one"

He ordered only one with some blood in it. Yuk! They eat and drink everything with blood.

I was hiding my tattoo all the time from everybody even Ethan didn't see it, he only sees my hand glow. I carelessly stretched my right hand and he took a glimpse of it.

"What is this?" he questioned looking confused.

"Nothing" came the quick reply.

He opened my hand wider and looked at it carefully.

"It's a bat!" he said looking more confused.

He touched it and groaned. It was so hot, like it was on fire and I was the only one who could touch it.

"It's hot!" he said as he put his hand under a cold bottle from pain.

"Yes" I agreed.

"This is strange"

I nodded and smiled. He was looking at it all the time confused.

"Do you have a wife?" I questioned trying to change the subject.

He looked at me sadly.

"I used to"

"Used to?"I questioned.

"Ethan killed her" came the reply I hadn't expected.

I looked at him surprised for a moment. Ethan killed his wife? Why would he? What a misery!

"Why did he kill her?"

"He hated me!"

I tried to shake the truth out of him. Ethan can't kill his wife! He's my father!

"Why did he hate you? I asked "who are you? What am I doing here? And..."

"Catharina, I am his brother and he tried taking you away from me, you're my..." he interrupted

"Stop lying now!" came the answer.

I guess I didn't have to say this. All my plans would fail now.

"I thought you understood I was your father!" he said "I thought you changed!"

"No I didn't, not for a moment"

"Then what was all that?"

I stopped for a moment trying to realize what I have said. Words came out of my mouth without my will, I couldn't control myself, I was so angry and I hated the place here. I hated it, I hated him and I couldn't bear it here anymore.

"It was all lies, yes I was lying on you, I was acting all that time" I argued "I hate you and you're not my father"

He stood paralyzed trying to believe what was happening.

"Servants! Take her to her room" he yelled.

I struggled and pushed one of the servants backwards so hard that he hit the wall. I was feeling so powerful and my tattoo was glowing again.

"Uh! She's turning to a witch" he cried.

"You can never order me! Or do anything against my will!" I cried.

My powers were growing so wild. I couldn't control myself. It was like someone was controlling me, Someone inside me. Voices told me that I was wrong and voices told me to go on. I was confused and worried. I didn't know what was happening. I suddenly felt so weak and felt that my head was spinning. Voices echoed and my vision went blur and I was losing sight. Then everything went black and that wasn't good.

AN:

Hope you like this chapter (: