Chapter 6

Days passed quickly and and the child became 19 years old, she changed a lot and became a young beautiful lady, but sometimes I found her stubborn, she finds her powers interesting and tries to discover more of what she could do and that wasn't good, she should not be using her powers a lot. I was having a walk with Calum when he started talking about Catharina.

"Ethan, Robert is always trying to take Catharina to his castle"

"But I can't help it having him around the pack all the time!"

There was a pause when a strange feeling made me turn around and run quickly back to my house. Calum followed me confused. I stood in front of my house and stopped for a moment when I found its door opened.

"Oh bloody hell!" muttered my brain.

I twisted my head and took a glimpse of the road and found Robert running with his guards.

"What were they doing here?" questioned my brain.

I ran quickly after them but he was faster than me for Vampires are actually very fast but where would he hide? I was followed by Calum who tried keeping me safe all the time.

"Catharina!" I yelled.

She was held by Robert but she couldn't release herself as his speed was making her head spin. Grace suddenly appeared behind my back and quickly threw a knife at his flesh. He slowed down but his speed was still faster than mine. I soon stopped when I realized I was right in front of his castle.

"Damn it!" I muttered.

His house was covered with guards, millions of guards that I couldn't even see the gate. I only have few guards for I am actually not afraid of him. I hopelessly went back to my house.

"No! I knew it" yelled Grace.

"Grace we are going to return her"

-Catharina's POV-

Robert lead me to a large room and then left. It was so wide with red curtains and black walls, the bed was surrounded by red candles that spread red light all over the room. The room was almost completely red, oh how I hate that color! It was actually like the color of blood. My eyes widened at the image of a young man with sharp eyes, a light brown, thick hair and blue wide eyes, he looked like he was in his late twenties. I jumped in my place when Robert came in suddenly.

"This is my father" he started gently.

His father? He looked like his brother actually but I wasn't much surprised because Vampires stop growing at a certain age and that was a good thing. He came close to me and started smiling. What a cold smile!

"You must be hungry I suppose" he said as he clapped his hands.

"Yes sir?" questioned a servant.

"Take her orders"

I kept silent as I watched the servant come near me.

"What do you order ma'am?"

I didn't utter a word and stayed there paralyzed in my place.

"Catharina? No words?" questioned Robert shocked.

His house was like paradise but yet didn't empress me. He was so kind to me but yet I was mean to him.

"Okay then, get her some meat with a cup of fresh blood"

"You dared not order blood for me! I am not a Vampire like you" I yelled.

He looked surprised like he was afraid of me.

"Catharina, you are a Hybrid!"

"And what does that even mean to me?"

"You are a Vampire! Just like me"

"No, never like you"

He turned his head to the servant and ordered him to leave.

"Catharina, you wouldn't help it without food or blood!"

"I would, I am actually 19 now"

"But you would be weak and your beautiful face would be pale!"

I looked at him shocked and rested my body on the bed.

"It's non of your business, now if you would please get out now!" I yelled.

He moved away and closed the door behind him.

"Uh this is going to be difficult" murmured my brain.