Chapter 3

-Grace's POV-

I held the baby in amaze and I stared into her eyes. It was such a beautiful child with wide blue eyes staring at me all the time. I was surprised when the child didn't cry in my arms but when I move away from her, she starts crying. I wasn't sure if that child would stay with me any longer, and I knew that Robert won't stop searching for her. I asked myself many questions and waited for the answers but unfortunately failed to find an answer. I jumped from my place in surprise as Ethan rushed into the room.

"What is it?" I questioned quickly.

"I came to take the baby"

There was a pause and I looked down sadly.

"Why? Um...can't she stay with me?"

"No your house is not safe! I must take her with me to my palace"

He came close to the baby when I tried to stop him.

"No, she got used to me! She's even crying when I am away from her!"

He started taking the baby but left her surprised when he found her crying.

"See...she's happy with me"

There was a pause, then he started thinking.

"Alright then. Take the baby and stay with me in my palace"

I smiled at myself as I took the baby and packed my bag. I gave him a smile but didn't get a smile back and that hurt me a little. I went outside the house and headed to Ethan's palace. My eyes admired the familiar furniture of the palace. I slowly ascended the stairs making sure I wouldn't disturb the baby. We headed to Ethan's room and I moved towards a small bed beside Ethan's bed. I looked at the child for a moment then left it in that bed and it fit the baby perfectly.

"From where did you get this bed?"

"It was going to be for Camilla's baby"

"What? She was pregnant?"

He looked away and put his hand over his face trying to hide his tears. He went outside and disappeared. I asked Calum to take care of the baby as I went after Ethan, but was disappointed when I didn't find him. I went back to my house and found Robert in front of me. Oh lord! What is he doing here?

"Um...is everything alright?" I murmured.

"Yes, I just wanted to see my brother" he said as he looked around the house.

"Oh yes Ethan...no he is not here. He went outside"

"Okay then tell him that I came to see him"

"Oh yes sure!"

I swallowed my boiling saliva praying a hundred times that the baby wouldn't make a sound but that seemed to come so soon, sooner than I had expected. The baby made a loud cry and I shut my eyes in surprise. I looked at him and gulped as I took a deep breath. I am doomed.

AN:

What's your opinion about this chapter guys? Just comment and tell me, vote if you like it (: