Chapter 19

The sun quickly rose before me and entered the room, lightening it, blinding my vision and burning my skin so I got away from it and rose from the bed unwillingly just to see that everyone was asleep, I as usual wore the jacket which Carson gave me and put on the hood to protect me from the sun. I was the only one awake, I secretly opened the door of the house and sneaked out of it. I caught some fresh air and had a walk near Robert's castle, I had to know what was happening. Curiosity killed me, moving my legs under my will towards the castle. I moved quietly but trying to hurry. I hid quickly when I took a glimpse of the gate and found Robert talking with a man. Well I could hear them from a far distance so clearly.

"Robert you must do something, Catharina is now growing wild with her powers against you and the event is so soon"

He sighed and took a step forward.

"You mustn't worry much, I got my own plans to force her be with me"

"What plans?"

"You'll find out later"

I took a step forward suddenly trying to go back to my house but a hand caught my shoulder and it was Robert. He was alone and that pleased me much.

"Oh Catharina, you're here! Good" muttered his voice.

I turned around to see his ugly face looking at mine.

"I see you are growing up so wild" he said looking pleased.

I made a small laugh frustrating him.

"You heard about Bracken's death?"

"No, he died? Let him rest in peace, in hell" I muttered.

He looked at me frustrated but trying to stay calm.

"Ah I guess that was a blow in your face" I continued.

"Oh Catharina, I gave you many blows so I had to leave you make one blow back that's fair, you know?"

Uh how pathetic he is. These cold eyes, this frustrating smile!

I moved away trying to go back to my house but was again interrupted by him.

"How can you leave so fast, can't you stay to have some tea?"

I hit him in the face from anger and ran quickly back to my house. I closed the door behind me quickly awaking all who was in the house. Carson ran downstairs quickly before the others.

"What happened?"

"I was just having a walk, why?"

"You shut the door hardly that I jumped from my bed"

I gave him a smile and rested my head on the sofa.

"Where is everyone?" I questioned.

"Ethan left with both Calum and Grace, they said they had to do something important"

"When was that?"

He thought for a moment before he spoke.

"I think you were asleep at that time"

"How about the others?" I questioned again.

"Jake and Drake are sleeping"

Uh thank God I wouldn't be questioned by Ethan about where I was. As if I am a criminal or something!

"Call Jake and Drake"

"Why?" he questioned biting his lips.

"They have to come with me, it's an emergency"

He went upstairs and came back down with them.

"What is it?" questioned Drake.

"Robert would be sending someone to kidnap me"

"Who is he?" questioned Carson.

"Remember the servant who used to give me my breakfast?"

Carson nodded.

"But he isn't just a servant, he's a cheater"

Carson looked at me confused raising his brows.

"He is a Werewolf Carson, just like you, he was taken by Robert from a war and was serving Robert, at first he hated him but money was to be better than his family"

"How did you know this?" asked Carson.

"When we sneaked to Robert's castle, I heard a conversation between the servant who is called Damien and Robert. I think Damien is a spy because Robert knows everything about us from his place"

"We must kidnap Damien and kill him" suggested Drake.

I nodded.