Chapter 27

Drake came inside my room with two body building men.

"Who're these?" I questioned.

"They are gonna kill Damien"

I smiled and stopped for a moment. Trying to think about what is about to happen. An order to these two men would end the life of a soul. A soul which needs to be freed from all it's demons. I gave the orders and took a deep breath hoping that it's results wouldn't be harmful. The two men nodded and headed to Robert's castle. I gave a sigh assuring Drake about my unsatisfactory to what was about to happen.

"Everything is gonna be okay, trust me" he began.

"I hope so"

I marched downstairs as I met Carson.

"Who're these men?"

"It's a long story Carson, a very long one actually, which would end up with harmful results"

-Damien's POV-

I left the castle and tried to disappear from the guard's sight as I had to visit an important person and Robert would surely kill me if he knew about it, I smiled at myself as I thought about Catharina's worried face. Ah how I enjoy it especially when her eyes become full of fear. I didn't like her blood much, but I liked to watch her eyes scrolling down my teeth fearing it. I was badly interrupted by two men which I expected to be my guards.

"You came here to serve me, didn't you?"

The guards looked at each other and gave a sly smile.

"Yes, we came here to serve you, but our service wouldn't be as any other, it would be a service that you would never forget, a painful one at the beginning but so gentle and relaxing at the end" began one of them.

My face turned white as they got out a knife. I got out mine but was injured by one of them when I pointed it out at his face. I groaned then twisted my left hand aiming for his heart but it was saved by a quick move from him. A move that made me fall on the ground as I lost my balance. The knife was thrown away from me. I stretched my hand aiming for it but one of them crushed the poor, weak hand. He gave another sly smile and Stabbed my back with his own. The blow was so hard for me to bear. At first, my back was freezing, then I started to feel like my bones were about to break and my flesh was being stabbed by millions of teeth. My hand shivered and a silent groan escaped my mouth and was heard by him. Blood was flowing from my mouth like waterfalls. I tried to force them back in but they were stronger than me. I tried to master my body, but it never obeyed me. I couldn't just die now, I haven't killed Catharina yet or her participants. All my thoughts died in my mind as I looked at the guard with a shocked face. His smile was killing me more than the pain. I feared that the knife was badly dug in my skin that it reached my heart and if it reached it, then I am done. I was lying there for years I bet, paralyzed in my place, without any sound, even my mind stopped thinking and my eyes were being closed under my will. A feeling of relaxation entered me, ending my pain and suffering. I bet I deserved this, I bet I was wrong but what can I do? "Nothing" echoed a voice inside me.

-Catharina's POV-

The two guards entered the house, and I was told about the successful murder. I smiled at myself and gave them the money that was offered for them. I rested my back feeling satisfied and secured. Drake was glad it was over. My curiosity was killing me and I had to make sure he was dead. I went straight to Robert's castle wearing a black jacket with a hood. I searched for his body but didn't find it. I went to the garden and stopped in my place as I saw a dead body. It was Damien! I realized that a knife was dug in his back so deeply and so accurately that it reached his heart and shredded it. Who would have known that his death would be on my hands? I carefully made sure that the way back to my house was safe, then quickly ran back to my house.

"Did you see the dead body?" questioned Drake.

I nodded.

"How was it like?"

"He was did on the floor with his two hands lying hopelessly on the ground, his back was covered by blood and it was clear that he was dug in his heart"

Drake gave a sly smile and rested his body on the sofa. I rested my head over it. I was glad it was over but I am not sure enough for Robert wouldn't rest in his place until he knows who killed Damien and that wouldn't be good.