Chapter 17

Ethan went to have his training courses and I went with him, sat down and watched him. I believe I am good at fencing so I took a sword and tried to train with him. Drake soon came to train with me and I offered to fight against him.

"Oh the young lady wants to make a challenge!" he said. "And I accept"

He gave a smile and I smiled back. His sword moved very fast towards me and I quickly hit it, it flew up and agaιn I hit it. I tried to attack him and flipped getting the sword near his neck. He was surprised and gave a smile again.

"Nice" he said.

"I won" I boasted.

"Wait for the next round" he replied.

He stretched his body and I quickly drove my sword towards his hand but he hit it and it flipped in the air followed by an arrogant smile. I looked at him disappointed as he pointed his sword at me.

"See" he said giving an arrogant smile.

The last round started and we both ran towards each other, he jumped up so high and appeared behind my back, I flipped my head, hit his sword so hard with both hands, it flew in the air and he tried to reach it but he was stumbled as I stretched my leg. I got my sword at his face.

"Good job you won" he said as he smiled.

I smiled at myself and felt powerful. I got back to the house and stretched my body on the bed. A knock interrupted me suddenly.

"Can't they leave me alone" muttered my brain.

"Come in" I called.

It was Grace, she entered and sat beside me.

"What is it?" I questioned.

"Nothing, I just wanted to see you"

I smiled and hugged her. Carson came in and gave me a puppy look. Okay fine I'll hug him! I came close to him and hugged him. He smiled at himself. I went to the kitchen and found a hamburger and that pleased me, I sat down and ate it silently but I just can never have a meal alone without interruption from the babies. I stopped eating and waited for them to utter.

"Catharina we are going to visit one of my relatives" started Jake.

"Okay"

I went with Jake , Carson and Drake there. Ethan had some work to do with the soldiers.

I feel that something is going to be happening soon.

We arrived in front of an old house and knocked on the door carefully. The door was opened slowly by an old man, wнo ѕeeмѕ тo нave a lacĸ oғ vιѕιon, he looked at me coldly and we entered.

"Uncle, this is Jake and we came here to see you"

He turned to Jake and kissed his forehead.

"This is Carson, Drake my brother and Catharina" said Jake introducing him to us.

"Catharine oh take a step forward please" he said.

I took a step forward unsure of what he was about to do. He looked at me carefully and shook hands with me, I carelessly gave him my right hand but quickly hid my hand, he grabbed my hand to shack hands with me and realized that the hand was hiding something in it so he opened it widely and stared at the bat.

"What is this?" he questioned trying to touch it.

"Nothing" I said quickly as I moved my hand away from him and gave a smile.

"Are you sure you're a Werewolf?"

I looked at him worriedly but Carson interrupted.

"You have a beautiful house grandpa, are you living here alone?" questioned Carson trying to change the subject.

"Yes, but in the past I wasn't, I used to have a big family but the Vampires killed them all, if I found a Vampire in front of me right now, I would kill him" he said looking at me.

I shivered and looked at him worriedly trying not to open my mouth much for he could find out that I am a Vampire. I swallowed and gave him a smile trying to hid my worried face.

"Would you like to eat something?" he questioned.

I truly don't like blood but my eyes widen at it as if I wanted to drink it but I try to force myself not to. The grandpa was injured while he was walking and I tried to come close to the blood, my body was pushing me forward and I unwillingly obeyed. Carson soon noticed that I was getting close to the blood so he grabbed my shoulder backwards.

"What are you doing?"

"I can't help it!" I whispered.

I never drank blood and I wanted to taste it so hard but I had to stop myself for if I tried a drop, I wouldn't stop drinking it and wouldn't bear it without blood. The grandpa soon got me a cup of water and some well cooked meat. Well I wished a hundred times it wouldn't be cooked but well it was. I took the plate feeling unsatisfied and gave him a fake smile. I drank the water and left the meat aside.

"Thanks grand pa" I said looking at him with a fake smile.

There was a knock on the door and I expected it could be Ethan but it wasn't for it was a stranger, I looked at him carefully as he entered.

"Who are you?" questioned the grand pa.

"A friend" replied the stranger.

He gave a wide smile and I looked at his teeth carefully and realized that he wasn't a Vampire so, I rested back.

"You heard the news?" asked the stranger.

"What news?" questioned the old man.

The stranger looked at me as if he realized I was a Vampire.

"Privacy please" said the stranger.

I took the three men out and sighed.

"I want to know what the news are!" I said.

"I feel that something dangerous is going to happen between the Vampires and the Werewolves" said Drake.