Chapter 20

It was half past two and it was time for our mission though I needed to sleep but we had to do it before the sun rises and Robert wakes up. We got ready and waited for Drake, he was taking the arrows with him for he was very good at archery and I took a shiny sword from Ethan's room as they hadn't arrived yet. We left the house and went straight to the castle, Robert's castle was so close to Ethan's house that it could be only two kilometers away.

We soon arrived there and after making sure Robert was sleeping, we jumped in one of the rooms which soon appeared to be my old room. We headed to the rooms of the servants and Carson lead us to Damien's room. We entered there quietly and numbed him. Drake held him as he was stronger than the four of us. We jumped back out from the window of my room as it was the only one that was opened. That mission was so easy, easier than breathing. We reached our home again and tied him with a chair. He soon woke up surprised and started struggling. Damien was about 25 years old with ocean blue eyes and black hair, he was hot no doubt but that didn't help him, for he is now one of the enemies.

"Who are you?" he questioned.

"A friend" I replied.

He struggled one more time trying to cut the ropes but he couldn't.

"Uh Robert would kill you if he saw what you have done with me!" he yelled.

"You would be dead before he reaches you" replied Carson.

Damien looked frustrated aiming to hit him but failed.

"Why would you cheat on your pack? Is it because the Vampires are stronger?" I asked.

"I am not the only cheater here, you are too" he replied with a wide smile curving on his thin face.

I stopped in my place when I realized that I was a cheater too.

"Well I didn't cheat on my family waiting for a reward, I am just with my real family" I replied.

He looked at me frustrated and sighed.

"Children like you don't understand these stuff!"

"We do, more than many adults"I murmured aloud.

He struggled to cut the ropes again but finally got tired.

"What do you want from me now?" he questioned finally.

"We are sending you back to your home" I replied.

He started looking worried and swallowed.

"To my home the castle, right?" he questioned naïvely.

"You know exactly what we are talking about, don't you?"

He started looking even more worried and struggled more in his chair.

"No, no you can't just do this! This is unfair! They are going to kill me" he yelled worriedly

"Ah for sure they would, Mr cheater, you didn't have to cheat on your family now pay for what you've done" said Drake

He started breathing rapidly hoping he was somewhere far away.

"This isn't fair! And if you did this with me, you'll see what I would do" he muttered.

"What? Run to Robert and cry like a baby?" murmured Carson making fun of him.

"No you know exactly what I mean, if you're sending me to my family because I am a cheater, I am sending Catharina to her castle, her home"

I looked at him worriedly. No he cannot do this!

"Well if you're not dead" said Carson.

Drake came close to him and sat on a chair near his.

"So, what is Robert planning for?"