Chapter 8: Manipulation

[Writer's/My comments]

["Thoughts of Nightmare / Palette" AU= Alternative Universe

Warnings: Bad intentions, Manipulation, Cussing, Character death, Nightmare's hateful comments about Dream and Ink.]

  For a while after the forest incident, the adults became much more attentive. This makes Palette's job a little harder. So instead, he focused more on learning and make a progress. He learned a lot from Ink and Dream. He also used the double dream world to evolve his power.

He also spent more and more time with Nova and Astronomy. Adventure in Au's as a member of the Forest of Outcasts the Spirit Deer, Star Owl and Crystal Bird were their favorite game. The best was when they could really go on an adventure in Au's!

<< >><< >><< >>

Astronomy was 5 years old when he started his studies with Sci and Outer. 

 Palette was 4 years old and had already learned quite a few things from his parents

 Palette was 4 years old and had already learned quite a few things from his parents. Including healing, writing, reading, various creative processes, and mastering his own magic.

Palette whenever was possible continued to manipulate others, trying to create some negativity. The majority would think that Palette is just a kid and no one would take him seriously enough to listen to him. But Palette has been manipulating children since he was 1 year old and using his positive aura to somewhat manipulate adults to. He made sure they were seen him just an innocent child and no one assume his bad intentions. Palette, thanks to his previous life, was extremely good at reading emotions of persons around him. And he used without exception, he used every emotion he could to manipulate others. The easiest to use was curiosity so he used it most of the time.

He encouraged them to try something dangerous.

– Why don't you look at it? – He asked the rabbit child.

– Because I don't want to get in trouble! – reasoned the rabbit child.

– But if you succeed, it would be the perfect opportunity to prove, what you are capable of! – encouraged Palette. This time, using they self-confidence and desire to prove it, to achieve his goal.