Chapter 78: The first team training

[Writer's/My comments]

[Warnings: Fighting, self-deception, quick reconciliation and mistrust. Mention of wounds, loss, side effect, blind judgment and murder. The images are still mainly symbolic.]

 – It turn out stylish – Nova proudly resting now that the rooms have been furnished. Astronomy agreed with a nod as he too took a seat between the couch cushions.

– The cake we brought from Fluffytale will help your tiredness – Palette reminds them of their detour with a bright smile.

– Cake? – Goth's eyes lit up at the mention of sweets, setting aside his progress with the disguises.

– Everyone chose what they like – Star seeing the interest of the members, set the table with a smile. Goth quickly take a chocolate one, while the others enthusiastically chose based on which one seemed more sympathetic to them. Nightmare/Palette giggled at their childish behavior; Shard was perhaps the most restrained of the members.

 Nightmare/Palette giggled at their childish behavior; Shard was perhaps the most restrained of the members

– Aren't you eating? – Faith was confused.

– I don't really like sweets – Star with a soft smile.

– But you always eat the ones Phoenix makes for you – Nova in a teasing tone.

– Because he always takes my taste into consideration – Palette rolling his eyes.

– And there wasn't anything that suited your taste? – Faith with a teasing questioning look.

– Nothing that could compare to the ones Phoenix's makes – Star grinned, not letting their teasing affect him

– He must be very talented because this is very delicious – Skyflower sincerely appreciating the layered fruit slice he had chosen for himself. Hearing this, Palette and his friends grinned tellingly, knowing how delicious it was.

 – If you want, I'll bake something for you next time – Goth offered with a faint smile

– We would love to taste it – Shard admitted on behalf of the other two, which Goth acknowledged with a nod. And Nightmare / Palette was a little disappointed that his lover didn't make an exception for him, but he could partly blame himself for sharing his gift with his friends...