Chapter 20: Flower crowns

[Writer's/My comments]

 ["Thoughts of Nightmare / Palette"

"# Thoughts of Error / Goth #" AU= Alternative Universe

Warnings: A lot of conversation, some flirting and a lot of unnecessary details, like the overly detailed descriptions of wreaths.]  

Nightmare / Palette was the first to get ready with the flower crowns. After that, Error/Goth, Nova and finally Astronomy finished theirs as well. They waited for each other to handover, and in the meantime, they talked a little.

– So, Palette told you the story of the Forest of Outcasts? – asked him Nova.

– Yes, I had the opportunity to hear Star tell the story! – Error / Goth with a mischievous smile

– Yes, I had the opportunity to hear Star tell the story! – Error / Goth with a mischievous smile. Seeing his smile, Nightmare / Palette was concerned about what he was planning.

– He is good, isn't it?! – Astronomy and Nova, cheerfully and proudly.

–Yes... – Error / Goth, still with that worrying smile.

– How about, you two tell him, why you chose yours's symbols? – changed the subject Nightmare / Palette before he could continue!

"#Well, I was just wondering, how long he will be capable to bear the praises! #" Error / Goth chuckled to himself.

"Why do I have the feeling, that he wanted to embarrass me again?!" Nightmare / Palette a little unhappy. He sent a firm, sharp look at Error / Goth, who responded with an innocent yet demonic smile. "Seriously?!" Nightmare / Palette appreciating his cockiness, with an angelic yet murderous smile.

– Okay! – they agreed to change the subject without noticing.

– Your smile is still beautiful! – Error / Goth formed the words with sign language, making sure no one sees it except Star.

– Do you realize, this game can be played by two, right?! – Nightmare / Palette responded similarly with sign language, blushing slightly.