Chapter 31: Visit in the Anti-Void

[Writer's/My comments]

["Thoughts of Nightmare / Palette"

"Thoughts of Error / Goth"

Messages

AU= Alternative Universe

Warnings: Mention of world destruction.]

As Error / Goth looked over the school schedule and saw that Star was on a break, so he sent a message to him.

Coded- Do you want to come with me to the White Hall and meet the local Frisk and Chara?

Meaning- Star do you want to come with me to the Anti-Void and meet Lost and Broken?

Nightmare / Palette read sitting on a tree when he received the message.

Coded S- But I can't communicate with them because the situation... Do you have a plan?

Meaning S- They are now just voices, aren't they? Do you have a plan?

Coded G- Yes! But with your help we can solve it! So, what do you think?

Meaning G- Yes! But with your help, we could give them a manifestation again! So, what do you think?

Coded S- Of course, many have been waiting for them to come back anyway!

Meaning S- Of course, it was time for them to come back anyway!

G- Anyway, I visited you house and Dream gave me your school schedule!

Coded S- Wow! I could have given it to you, but okay! I'm glad it gave it to you!

Meaning G- Wow! I could have given it to you, but okay! I'm proud of him!

Error / Goth chuckled at his reaction. Despite the situation, Nightmare / Palette clearly still sees Dream more as his younger brother than as a parent...

 Despite the situation, Nightmare / Palette clearly still sees Dream more as his younger brother than as a parent