Chapter 43: Pajama Party

[Writer's/My comments]

["Thoughts of Nightmare / Palette" AU = Alternative Universe]  

– So, then I get one puppet modeled after you? – Nightmare/Palette teased, taking advantage of the fact that no one was paying attention. Error/Goth shook his head with a smile, giving the gift as he planned. Nightmare/Palette hugged the gift with a faint smile, valuing the gesture in the same way like he would do with any gift, he would give him. And while Goth managed to make him blush with the gift, Error/Goth didn't feel like he returned Star's teasing comment. But in the end, it didn't matter, the point was the gift itself.

– Father, I have a present for you too – Error/Goth walked over to Reaper, taking out the Geno doll. 

Reaper took it with amazing enthusiasm and snuggled up to the puppet, toking a seat and leaning on the side of his love

Reaper took it with amazing enthusiasm and snuggled up to the puppet, toking a seat and leaning on the side of his love. Error/Goth seeing his parents were so happy thanks to his gift, his happiness shined like silvery magic around him. Nightmare/Palette looked enchanted at Error/Goth, who is shining like an angel even without his silver wings.

"I should return the gift somehow..." Nightmare/Palette hugging tighter the puppet. He knew that Error/Goth didn't expect anything in return, but he had been wanting to give him something for a while now...

He felt the positivity surrounding him, apart from some fatigue and worry, everyone was in a very good mood... Thankfully there was still enough negativity in the Multiverse, so he didn't have to break the mood somehow... He also got a little restless because of all the positivity.

A part of him wanted to ruin it, poison it, spice it up with some negativity, as he did for most of his life. Even if he was born with positivity and negativity was now its opposite, he didn't feel comfortable without some negativity...

– Look at, what board games Uncle Blue brought! – Divide drawing attention to it with enthusiasm. 

Blue posed proudly; Print sat next to him smiling

Blue posed proudly; Print sat next to him smiling. Goth studied the game with faint interest.

– It looks interesting, let's play this – Nova joined them and the others followed to check out the board games.