Chapter 79: Forming bonds

[Writer's/My comments]

[AU= Alternative Universe

Warnings: Uncertainty, secrets and time jumps. Mention of double life, guilt, trauma and murder.]

 – If you don't want to share meaningful information about them, then you don't have to continue – Star critical of what Faith has said so far.

–...I just don't know if I have the right to talk about them like this... – Faith honestly.

– Why do you look up to them? – Astronomy curiously.

– Despite the hatred of the Multiverse, not only did they persevere, but they also made the lives of many worlds much better after becoming part of Nightmare's kingdom. I believe that they had a good reason to fight and that they were much more than others saw them as – Faith said with enchanted admiration in they voice, which caused both Star and Goth to blink in surprise.

 – Wow, you really have a good opinion of them – Nova voiced the audience's astonishment

– My parents were close to them despite their neutrality – Faith finally admitted in embarrassment.

– My parents are also mostly neutral and they told me that there were times when the council attacked them even when they hadn't done nothing wrong.... – Astronomy hesitantly. – For many, the possibility that they might have a life beyond their cruelty did not even occur – voicing his bitterness.

– In short, we are going to ruin our lives... – Skyflower feeling the weight of their decision.

– It's not too late to choose a disguise – Goth offered understandingly.

– No, if they found out about our past, they would exclude us anyway! – Skyflower said with a stubborn disapproval.

– But they wouldn't attack you without a reason! – Nova pointed out the important detail.

– Whatever you decide, remember that the truth will come out at some point – Palette, not wanting to play his role a moment longer than the plan required.