1. HUGEASS SECRET

_'After taking off their clothes , James  roughly pushed the naked Charles on  top of the bed

_'After taking off their clothes , James  roughly pushed the naked Charles on  top of the bed .They rolled together , grinding and rubbing their heated bodies against each other .

 James connected his lips with Charles in  a hungry kiss , thrusting his tongur deeper inside the other's mouth who let out a sexy low moan . Charles scooted closer to James, lying down ans he spread his legs wide apart , waiting for the other to put it in and from the look on Jame's face he could already tell it will be a rough night a....'

" Soob , Come for breakfast its getting late " 

"Shit " Just at the peak time of the climax , Soobin's mother cockblocked him .

" Deeeee , coming Eomma"Soobin quickly jumped off his chair , causing him to fall face down on the floor and almost breaking his nose , the most nasty pain in the human race .

"Ah shit , I think my nose just broke " Just when Soobin thought the suffering was over , his room's door banged open causing him to get a mini geart attack .

. At this moment Soobin realized  that it was physically impossible for those normal parents to knock their kids  door before rading their room. 

Privacy? Who ? Fuck it . 

" Soob , can you come here for a minute , how the hell am I supposed to plug it in... "

" Ye... De de  Appa , so w,wwhhat you just said !"Soobin hopped back on his chair , closing his laptop and he stared at his dad , his cheeks boiling hot from the embarrassment when you try to act normal but you know your act is a epic failure . 

 "  Why are you so freaked out , did you saw your mother without makeup "

"A,ani appa-"

". Ah wait ,  Let me guess , were you talking to your girlfriend, whatvwas her name uhmm yeah Arin  right!! " 

"...."

Soobin  doesn't even know how to reply .  He sometimes wondered how his mother managed to keep up with  his father for all these years . Kudos to her for handing such a nosy husband .