36.I LIKE YOU HYUNG![👄]

Soobin gulped down his dry throat , his startled eyes focused on Yeonjun who blinked his eyes as if he couldn't believe his eyes for a moment as they both stayed in the same position , staring the soul outta each other .

" An..annyeong Yeonjun hyung ??" Soobin repeated , which mostly sounded a question more than a greeting which was his way of telling that he wasn't expecting the older male here.

" What the are you doing here ?" Soobin woke up from his thoughts at hearing the remark , his eyes widening at the cold unwelcoming tone .

 His eyes looked into the cold foxy one of the older , seeing nothing but anger and coldness as Yeonjun practically glared at him .

It clearly  screamed that he didn't wanted him to be here-

" Uhm..What?"

" I asked what the hell are you doing her-"

" I didn't knew you were here Yeonjun-"

A sharp gasp escaped through Yeonjun's lips as he felt his heart drop at hearing his father's voice . 

He shifted his gaze , his eyes bulging out in horror and face turning pale when he saw his father stepping closer and standing right next to Soobin who smiled dumbly at him , which made Yeonjun even more shocked than he already fucking was .

What the- 

How did they got close- Ans when-

WHAT THE HELL AM I MISSING -

" I..I was cleaning up.this place but ....what you are doing here appa?" Yeonjun asked , his eyes stealing another glance from the taller male .

ALONG WITH HIM- 

Ofcourse Yeonjun didn't said the latter part as the words just lingered inside his head...

" Your professor Jessi asked wanted some documents which are in your apartment so here I am -and ..." Yeonjun's father paused , smiling as he patted Soobin's shoulder as he glanced at him .

" She sent Soobin along with me to help me out and also , this young man offered to help me this  morning  when my car got damaged so yeah, we got a bit close actually-"

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK-

Yeonjun choked on air , eyeing Soobin and his dad as it took him a hot minute to process this info .

" Uhm..Okay " Yeonjun replied , clearing his throat awkwardly as tried not to react much and stay calm, even though he was screaming in his head .

" So, are you two friends? "

" De, we ar- "   

 " Aniyo(No)" Yeonjun declared instantly , shutting up Soobin who turned to stare at him with his big doe eyes , a look of shock and betrayal smeared on his face .