32. I AM NOT INTO GIRLS!!

CHRISTMAS -

" What the hell - How do I set this up " Soobin's father  exclaimed frustratedly , staring confusedly at the switched off lights .

" No one is coming , then why are we even doing this AH!Chincha! Soobin-ah come here !!"

Soobin's  appa yelled as he continued , sighing in  relief when he heard familiar footsteps behind him . He already knew who it was .

" Thank god you're here Soobin ,now  help me set this up the a-"

" Appa , I need to tell you something " Soobin's  declared gravely ,  feeling his anxiety creeping inside his system when his father turned around .

" What ?" Soobin father asked dumbly , knitting his brows as he studied his son's face for a moment .He could clearly see that Soobin was nervous .

Eh? What's wrong with him, Ah-Wait Now I remember -

" Uhm... I wanted to tell t..that I am -"

" That you still couldn't manage to find a girlfriend for this Christmas right " 

Soobin remained silent as he stared at his father in disbelief for a hot minute , completely taken aback as he wasn't expecting to hear the absurd remark .

What's did he just said-

" You said you're gonna get in a relationship  this year before Christmas , but sadly you failed hahah-"

Soobin's appa let out a loud laugh , not noticing his wife that  quietly walked out of the kitchen t get something but stopped , her expressions turning concerned when she noticed the tense look on Soobin's face .

Wait- I..Is he telling his appa  that he is ga- Soobin mother gasped slightly at the thought , moving forward as she quickly stood next to her son , staring at Soobin worriedly as she noticed how anxious he looked .

"Do you really thought I will forgot about our bet, You lost -"

This paboya - Soobin's mother muttered under her breath , clenching here fists to control her boiling anger 

His son is trying g to come out in front him of him and there he is cracking his horrible jokes at the wrong moment -

"Aniya , that's not it .." Soobin  uttered panickingly , staring hesitantly at his dad who laughed at his own fucking lame joke .

" Actually I-"

" Don't worry though , I knew my son will stay single...... " Soobin's father stated in a mocking tone as he walked towards his son and wrapped an arm around the other's shoulder.

" It would've been too bold for you to do that ,  Guess I gotta  find one for you then , hahaha-" Soobin's father declared  merrily as he patted Soobin's back , not noticing the dark annoyed look on his son's face as he was  practically glaring at him at this point .