3.MAFIA IN THE TOILET

Sent email »

Soobin read the e-mail that he just sent..... 

and again...

and again one last time before he actually realized what the fuck he actually did .

"I,I actually sent it , what the hell " Soobin shou , his eyes bulging out as he stared at his phone screen ut utter horror .

"No fuck"

" It was a mistake " Soobin whispered in horror as his overthinking mind started imagining the consequences of his shitty stupid actions .

What if the guy gets the hint who he is and exposes him.

What if he wasn't even gay and did this prank to catfish the gays .

What if he asks for money , Soobin was fucking broke .

One thing Soobin desperately wanted to control was his  wild urge to act on his stupid impulse , the same urge that you get when you have to choose between watching your ultimate Kpop group on Knowing bros or studies .

Its obvious you'll act on your impulse and choose your  Kpop Idol even that means you'll fuck up your exams . 

" AHHHHHHHHH!! " Soobin shouted on the top of his lungs , not caring if anyone could get a panic attack from his shout and started banging his freaking head against the door of toilet like a crazy dude .

 He was wishing the earth would swallow him now or that Cotton dude phone somehow gets destroyed before he reads his e-mail. 

"What the hell was I even thinking "  Soobin kicked the bathrom door , hissing in pain when he realized the door hit him in his toe instead . His life is a fucking disaster . 

Right now , Soobin is getting the same feeling of embarrassment that you get when you stupidly confess to your long time school crush who doesn't even know what your name is . 

"AHHHHH.....SHI-BAL , SHI-BAL (ah fuck )  , CHOI SOOBIN HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND  " 

SHI-BAL , SHI-BAL (ah fuck )  , CHOI SOOBIN HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND  "