31.WE LOST A FRIEND

SOOBIN'S  PERFECT PLAN TO WIN CHOI YEONJUN ___

SOOBIN'S PERFECT PLAN TO WIN CHOI YEONJUN ___

1. Call  or  send a cute mail  to Yeonjun every morning

Soobin was sitting on his bed , his eyes heavy and tired from not getting a wink of sleep whole as all he kept thinking about was Yeonjun .....

Damn , I am completely whipped-

" Finally , I know that Cotton is Yeonjun-" Soobin muttered , licking his lips as he nervously stared at his laptop screen , " Is this why am I feeling so nervous to write him an e-mail now "

"Ahhhh!! My heart has been acting weird since yesterday " Soobin whined , feeling the heat rushing down his cheeks at the thought of a certain pink headed male .

AH! THAT DAMN YEONJUN ISN'T LEAVING MY MIND -

" Come on Soobin , you can do  it . It's just a mail " Soobin assured himself , his heart hammering wildly inside his chest as he opened his g-mail account to type the mail.

Should I write a romantic one?

 But I want him to find me cool and -

Eh?

Soobin's  furrowed his brows as his wide eyed stared at the computer screen in shock .

W...what is this?

g-mail account with id  cottoncandyj@gmail.com does not exist or either it has been permanently deleted by the user . You can't send message to this address 

Soobin remained silent for a moment , his jaw slacked open in horror as his brain cells tried to reciprocate the situation .

" WHAT THE FUCK!!!!" Soobin shouted , several cursing coming out of his mouth in panic as he kept staring at his screen in disbelief .

"W...why Yeonjun deleted his account ? Is it because I took to long to guess that Cotton was him ..." Soobin muttered the words in horror before his hands reached out to grab his locks as he pulled out his hair frustration . 

" But it isn't my fault that I'm dumb!! He should know that- "

" AHHHHHHHH!!! WHAT THE HELL " Soobin yelled in anger , restlessly walking in circles inside his room as he tried to calm himself down but fuck it -he can't . 

HOW THE HELL CAN HE STAY CALM -

"How dare he ghosted me , that saekki Choi Yeonjun "Soobin hissed , clenching his fists as he glared at the computer screen for a moment before he turned around to grab his phone .

" I better call him and ask why the hell did that idiot did that-" Soobin mumbled in anger as he aggressively dialed Yeonjun's number , his stern gaze staring at the screen as he was ready to yell, scold and curse the pink headed male as soon as he pick up his call .