12.HE ISN'T THAT BAD AFTERALL

Yeonjun finally let out a huge sigh of relief ,wiping the sweat of his face as he breathed heavily staring at the male who looked as if he could pass out at any moment .

What is he so tired for , I did all the work , this asshole just sat still .

Yeonjun thought as he glanced at the black creature crushed on the floor .

" Finally , I killed this motherfucker " Yeonjun whispered in triump as if he'd won a war , staring at the taller male who was clinging onto his arm , eyes tightly closed and his face buried in the other 's back .

" Ya , get off me you coward dummy , I killed that spider lo-" Yeonjun was interrupted when the curtains of the changing room were suddenly opened .

Yeonjun was about to curse at the person who opened the curtains but the words died in his mouth and breath hitched in his throat when his gaze fell on the crowd of people in front of the dressing room , staring back at them in shock and whispering something to each other .

"W,what is going on ,Toilet Guy " Yeonjun stated in horror as he nudged Soobin who finally released the other's arm .

" Is it gone, you did it " Soobin asked , his eyes half closed as he stared at Yeonjun who had a stunned and traumatized look on his face .

" Look forward " Yeonjun stated in a faint voice , as he cupped Soobin's face in his hands and tilted it towards the opened curtains .

" Ya What are you doing , huh??? , what the fuck " Soobin eyes bulegd out , staring shockingly at the people outside . What do they want now .

" Huh , oh my god , two boys were doing it inside !! " A lady gasped in shock as she looked at Yeonjun and the shirtless Soobin .

"Eh"Yeonjun Soobin said in unison , trading a confused look with each other .

Wait .......

 did they heard them .

"Shit " Yeonjun and Soobin widened their eyes at the realization . The people heard Soobin's moans , they opened the curtains and saw two males all over each ohter , their disheaveld looks , one was even shirless .