24.CUZ CHOI SOOBIN IS GAY !!

" Jagiya , I'm telling you call your son is doing something fishy , just read his texts " Soobin's father stated dramatically as he was sitting next to his wife inside the taxi , going back to their house

" Jagiya , I'm telling you call your son is doing something fishy , just read his texts " Soobin's father stated dramatically as he was sitting next to his wife inside the taxi , going back to their house . 

" You're just thinking too much jagiya , Bin is not like that " 

" You just treat your son lie a prince . Leave it , We should've just given him the house keys and told him to stay at  home . My gut feeling is telling me he did something sus ..." Soobin's appa mumbled earning a chuckle from her wife who was staring at the rain through the closed widow of the taxi .

" Just stop here .." Soobin's eomma told the taxi driver when their house came , " ....How much is it , wait - who is that ?"

Soobin's mother stated confusedly , squinting her eyes as she stared at the figure crouched up next to their house  through the window . 

" Oh my God!!" Soobin's eomma remarked , her eyes bulging out in shock when she recognized the figure soaking in the rain , " Is it Soobin !!"

" Binnie ??!!" Soobin's mother gasped in horror as he quickly walked out of the taxi before she ran towards the male who was sitting next to the door of their house , soaking wet in the rain in 4 am in the morning .

" Bin, weren't you in your friend's house so why are you sitting in front of the house .What happened ? ? " Soobin mother asked in concern, patting her son's head.who glanced at her with a grave look on his face .

" Jagiya what happened ?" Soobin's dad asked , huffing for breath but his eyes widened when his gaze fell on Soobin who was crouching next to the door .

" Soobin what you're doing here , don't tell me your girlfriend kicked you out . I told you to be gentl-" Soobin dad blurted out dumbly but stopped , his expressions turning serious when he saw the teary eyes of his son .

" Aigoo ,Soobin I was just joking  .What's wrong my son .Who hurt you " Soobin's father  remarked in panic when Soobin broke down i to tears , gulping down nervously when his wife threw a warning look at him to shut up .