8.KIDS ARE SUS THESE DAYS

"

"...."

They both stared into each other , expressions filled with shock and horror as they gasped heavily .

 Soobin felt he was about to blast now ,What The Actual Fuck !!Soobin tried not to think about Yeonjun abdomen pressing against his own, their legs tangled together and face .......specifically those cursed plumped lips inches apart from his own  as Yeonjun's figure hovered on top of him .

" I am getting up , relax " Yeonjun whispered , trying to hide his obvious panic as he slowly tried to get up but then , Yeonjun realized something .

" Shit no fuck ..."

The floor was still wet....

 . Yeonjun tried to maintain his grip over the floor but failed miserably when his hands slid over the fucking slippery surface and he lost his balance .

Soobin's breath hitched in his throt , eyes widening when Yeonjun face got closer to him becasue of him losing his balance .

"Yeonjun..." Soobin breathed out , there faces awfully closer to each other . Even closer than the people during pepero kissing game trying to eat that fucking 2 cm piece .

Shiy shit shit shit , What should I do ? Soobin chanted the words in his mind as he was practically  hyperventaling  right .now .

They both stayed still for a moment , the air thick between them .The tension was real.Thankfully , Yeonjunanaged to grab Soobin arms at the right moment to prevent the horrific accident .

Both of them barely recovered from this when the door of the assembly hall suddely opened . 

Yeonjun and Soobin both looked at the door , faces pale and expressions filled with shock as they turned to look at the person sranding next to the opened door .

It was Jessi-nim , Soobin's film studies teacher who entered the room .

" Soobin , my boy are you in here ...." Jessi called out before her eyes landed on the pair in front of her lying on top of each other .

Soobin and Yeonjun traded a scared look with each other .From Jessi's face they both could tell what she was thinking .

Two people alone in the room lying over top of each other in such a weird position . It was obvious what she was thinking .

" OH MY WHAT THE FUCK!! "

" What the fuck are you two doing" Jessi asked shockingly , covering her eyes as she pointed at Soobin and Yeonjun who...well , were still all over each other.

" I've told you not to make out during classes and atleast do this shit in the lockers not here in public , what if somone comes by "

" Just like you did -" Yeonjun stated coldly , earning a death glare from Soobin who put his hand over Yeonjun's mouth tighly to shut him up .