29.I AM FUCKING COTTON !![*👄*]

"My legs  fucking hurt " Yeonjun said dramatically as he  gasped wildly to fill his lungs with air after running away from that damn bathroom

"My legs  fucking hurt " Yeonjun said dramatically as he  gasped wildly to fill his lungs with air after running away from that damn bathroom .

"What about you, aren't you tired "Yeonjun asked the other male who was uhm...glaring at him with a cold look on his face .

"Leave my hand " 

" De?" 

" Leave my hand , you're still holding it " Soobin repeated  coldly , remaining unfazed as he saw the flustered look on Yeonjun's we he  glanced at his hand that was holding the taller's pale wrist. 

"Ah ,de de" Yeonjun said panickingly as he quickly let go off Soobin's wrist  . " Mianhaeyo . I think I grabbed too hard- " 

Yeonjun laughed awkwardly as he tried to shoo off the fucking uncomfortable atmosphere  but failed miserably when he noticed the stern look on Soobin's face.

Fuck, he is still angry with me .I shouldn't have ignored him in the first place -

"Gwaenchanha  " Yeonjun asked softly , finally breaking the long still silence as his soft gaze was plastered on the younger male who glanced at him in surprise .

 .Soobin sighed as he remained silent  , his blank hesitant gaze focused at Yeonjun , not knowing what to say .

"I mean Did they hurt you ?"

Soobin gulped down nervously , a shiver running down his spine as the nerve-wrecking scene replayed in his mind , making  his body tremble . 

It was scary .....Soobin had never benn more scred in his entire life -

Soobin woke up from his thoughts when a hand gently tapped his shoulder.

"You can tell me- "

" I'm fine " Soobin blurted out coldly , sighing deeply before he stepped away from the older male as he kept his gaze on the road , " You don't have to worry about m-"

"Aigoo ! Your cheek .Is it bruised !?! " Soobin flinched when Yeonjun gasped in shock when he saw the light  purple mark on the side of Soobin's  left cheek that he didn't noticed before . 

" Damn , those saekki-"Yeonjun cursed in anger, his hand casually reaching out   to  lightly caress the younger's cheek who widened his eyes in surprise when Yeonjun  gently touched his face . 

Fuck-

Soobin  inhaled sharply , lowering his face to hide his flushed red face when the older gently grazed his fingertips over his skin , the touch featherlight soft . 

Soobin closed his eyes in panic , chewing  on his bottom lip as couldn't help but feel a fluttering feel in his stomach . 

He didn't even realized when he unconsciously leaned into the  gentle touch , wanting it to linger longer .