37.I WILL WAIT FOR YOU,COTTON

Creak.....(door open) 

(footsteps approaching inside)

Step .

Step .

Step .

MEANWHILE-----

"Ahh!" Yeonjun moaned against Soobin's lips  when the younger's  hands reached  out and started undoing his belt , curvy lips still attacking his plumped one in a rough sloppy kiss , tongue sloppily moving against each other . 

Yeonjun gasped , his stomach clenching with need and anticipation as his own hand reached out to grab the waistband of Soobin's jeans before he started unzipping his jeans and.....

" Annyeong ! Your delivery is here "

"Fuck !" Both Yeonjun and Soobin cursed in unison at hearing the voice from the living room , their hands  and legs automatically pushing  and kicking each other away causing both of them to fall off the bed .

Step .step .step .

CrEAk...(bedroom door open ) 

" Annyeong your deliver is he- AAHHH " The delivery girl.paused, her jaw slacking open in shock when her gaze fell on Yeonjun and Soobin lying  on the floor like  dead corpses . 

Shit-

" Ouch my butt" Yeonjun groaned in pain , his hands quickly grabbing his shirt chilling on the floor as he casually put in on , not giving a fuck about the girl literally  screaming and panicking in the corner 

Soobin quickly adjusted his clothes at lightning speed ,  running a hand through his messy hair before he patted his burning hot face to calm  himself down . 

" A..annyeong" Soobin stated in a terrified voice , smiling fucking awkwardly at the delivery girl as he tried to act normal but Fuck - he panicked even more by looking at the girl's expressions .

Nut wait- Soobin furrowed his brows as his gaze was focused on the girl's face . I think I have seen her before- 

Its the same delivery girl from before , when I came for a sleepover here- (* flashback  to ch 22 , the fujoshi delivery girl )