11. INSIDE THE DRESSING ROOM

(long chapter ...3200+ words  good luck 😂👍)

 (Hope you still managed to stay alive after seeing this Yeonbin )

Ya , play the music"

Soobin played the music , gasping in shock when Yeonjun dramatically opened the curtains at the beat of the music .

"How do I look " Yeonjun placed his hands on his hips , tilting his face as he did a sexy pose in front of the taller male who stupidly stared at his clothes .

" Its alright " Soobin bluntly replied .

" Just alright ?? What the hell , then let me try next one " Yeonjun took another shirt with him as he ran inisde the changing room .

"But it was okay-Ya , asshole " Soobin called out but gave up, resting idly over the couch as he just grooved to the random music playing on Yeonjun's phone.

Yeonjun walked out a few minutes later with a complete different look , it was a hip hop style funky shirt . Yeonjun walked towards him , jumping and dancing lightly with the rhytm of the upbeat music and doing a few  gestures and he glanced at Soobin .

" This one , how's it "

" Uhm.......Okay ?" Soobin answered after a long pause , hoping that the other would stop at this but he frowned when Yeonjun gave him an annoyed look , turning around as he marched back to the dressing room with another shirt.

" Wait here , I'm just coming and play the music louder , I can't hear it " Yeonjun shouted before closing the curtains .

Soobin huffed in a large breath . How the hell could be this picky . Soobin stood up after getting tired from sitting and just strolled around the mall , vibing to the upbeat music was playing at Yeonjun's phone .

"How's this -Ya Toilet Guy I told you to stay here " Yeonjun yelled at Soobin who was standing a few feet away from his back

" Ya , Toilet - Uhm what is this " Yeonjun said , passing a look of disgust to Soobin who was wearing heart shaped rose tinted glasses as he catwalked towards the pink haired male who stared at him in shock .