34. Y..YOU ALREADY KNEW !?

NEXT DAY>

NEXT DAY>

Soobin scrunched his nose when the cold breeze from.the open window hit against his flushed skin , making his whole body tremble .

Soobin yawned ,  moving his limbs as he finally gained consciousnesses 

" Where am I-"

 He muttered faintly , rubbing his forehead as he groaned at the fucking unbearable headache when as soon as he opened his eyes slowly .

Soobin blinked in confusion when his gaze travelled  around his own room . He tilted his head  ambiguity , his eyes falling down on his own body that was rolled between the think blankets as he was laying on his bed .

Eh?When did I ended up here-

" Aigooo...." Soobin hissed when he felt a terrible pain in his whole body when he tried to sit up on the mattress .

Am I dying.....My body hurts so fucking much -

" My head !! ahhhh its gonna explode"  Soobin gasped , whining lowly  when he felt his head reeling and throbbing  from the hangover from yesterday night .

"Shi-bal , I don't remember drinking this much with Ryu and Gyu ...." Soobin  mumbled as he scratched his head in ambiguity , his slow ass brain-cells trying to remember what  the happened .

Blank.

No Memories.

Nothing.

'Fuck- "Soobin eyes bulged out  in horror , his  eyes turning pale when nothing came into his mind 

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK , I DON'T REMEMBER DRINKING  WITH THEM AT ALL!!"

"So then why can't I remember what happened after Ryu,Gyu and Arin left....Shit, Did I really drank that much -" Soobin whispered to himself , mentally throwing himself off a cliff as he stil couldn't remember anything except himself laying on the road drinking after Han's car left .

" So..who the hell dropped me home... Was it Arin ? But I don't remember calling her to drop me home ..." Soobin mumbled in confusion , his expressions tense as he tried to recall the incidents from the night before.

Nothing.

"Damn , Should I ask eomma and appa–" Soobin hastily got up from his bed as he was about to walk out of his room but stopped , his eyes widening when it one thought hit him like a train .

Fuck ,how can I forgot that I just came out them yesterday and how much of a disaster it was- 

" Aniya...I should just stay in my room today..."

" I don't wanna face them right now-" Soobin mumbled gravely , a  long sigh escaping through his lips and  expressions downcasted .

"Gosh  it was so awkward , I  wanna erase that memory so bad-"  Soobin closed his eyes , stretching his limbs as he tried not to overthink about what shit happened between him and his parents .